Powered by Automated Insights Team MAC-Orkle Beats Bruh Man's Hittas who Loses Sixth Straight
- Team MAC-Orkle
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Team MAC-Orkle got past Bruh Man's Hittas 120.35 - 102.45 due to Matt Forte who recorded 32.90 points and Tony Romo who scored 32.05. After losing their sixth straight, Bruh Man's Hittas is all but finished. Bruh Man's Hittas had two players rank highly this week. Russell Wilson scored 37.65 points while A.J. Green put up 31.50. If Bruh Man's Hittas didn't have both Roddy White and Fred Davis put up zeroes, the outcome might have been different. Team MAC-Orkle (4-3, 792.35 points) remains in eighth place while Bruh Man's Hittas (1-6, 627.85 points) is still looking up at everyone from last place.
Smooth Moves by Team MAC-Orkle
- Matt Forte had 32.90 points, the highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Team MAC-Orkle won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Matt Prater exceeded scoring projections by 26.6%, with 10.00 points against a projected 7.90.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bruh Man's Hittas
- Should have started Mason Crosby, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 7.00 against a projected 8.42.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers Defense was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below their projection for the fifth time this season with 2.00 points against a projected 3.89.
- Bruh Man's Hittas was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- The RBs for Bruh Man's Hittas got outscored 36.80 - 15.60 by the RBs for Team MAC-Orkle.
- At the DEF position, Bruh Man's Hittas got outscored by Team MAC-Orkle 12.00 - 2.00.
- If Team MAC-Orkle played Bruh Man's Hittas every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Team MAC-Orkle would have beaten seven other teams besides Bruh Man's Hittas this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Bruh Man's Hittas, Team MAC-Orkle would be 2-4.
- If Team MAC-Orkle had played every team in the league each week, they would be 34-43.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would have lost to seven other teams besides Team MAC-Orkle this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Team MAC-Orkle would have lost to Bruh Man's Hittas 100.15 - 71.70.
- If they played the same schedule as Team MAC-Orkle, Bruh Man's Hittas would be 2-4.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would be 15-62 if they played every team every week.
- Russell Wilson beat his projection for the third straight week. His 37.65 points ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Bruh Man's Hittas topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the fifth time.
- With the loss, Bruh Man's Hittas has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back six straight games.
- Team MAC-Orkle was not able to cover the 30.95-point spread in the win.
- The RBs on Team MAC-Orkle collectively had their best week of the season with 36.80 points.
- Team MAC-Orkle underachieved in the win, recording 97.9% of their projected 122.88, while Bruh Man's Hittas performed better than expected, beating their 91.93-point projection by 11.4%.
- Team MAC-Orkle is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 96.8% of their points from players they drafted.
- Team MAC-Orkle underachieved in the win, improving to 1-3 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Bruh Man's Hittas falls to 1-4 when beating their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team MAC-Orkle
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.