Powered by Automated Insights Cerix Rippers 💪 Smokes GAWDS of War, Climbs to Fourth Place
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- GAWDS of War
Cerix Rippers 💪 got 39.00 points from Calvin Johnson shredding GAWDS of War, 128.70 - 67.70. Even though the teams are tied for fourth place with matching 4-3 records, Cerix Rippers 💪 has a distinct advantage in points, 998.20 - 870.50. This was a story for the grandchildren, with the 61.00-point margin of victory being the seventh-highest recorded in the league this season.
Smooth Moves by Cerix Rippers 💪
- With 39.00 points, Calvin Johnson had the highest WR score of the week and the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Fred Jackson had 16.50 points, the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Steven Hauschka has now overachieved in six straight games after scoring 14.00 points against a projected 7.60.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Cerix Rippers 💪 was still able to win.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 won even though both of their TEs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GAWDS of War
- Picked up Peyton Hillis but left him on the bench, where he beat his scoring projection by 44.0%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Did not start Sam Bradford, who led the team in scoring with 24.35 points.
- With 17.40 points against a projected 35.15, Tom Brady did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- GAWDS of War had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The Chicago Bears Defense has scored below their projection in four straight games after scoring 5.00 points against a projected 7.89 this week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 6-1 if they played GAWDS of War every week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have beaten eight other teams besides GAWDS of War this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cerix Rippers 💪 would have defeated GAWDS of War 143.30 - 125.15.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as GAWDS of War.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 58-19.
- Besides Cerix Rippers 💪, GAWDS of War would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Cerix Rippers 💪, GAWDS of War would be 2-4.
- GAWDS of War would be 38-39 if they played every team every week.
- The 128.70 points by Cerix Rippers 💪 was their lowest winning score of the season.
- GAWDS of War scored 67.70 points against a projected 124.33 and underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The 61.00-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Cerix Rippers 💪 and seventh-largest in the league this season.
- It was a season-low point total for GAWDS of War.
- The 13.50 total points by the WRs on GAWDS of War was their lowest WR output this season.
- Although Cerix Rippers 💪 won, it was no thanks to Martellus Bennett, who scored 7.20 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- GAWDS of War had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- With the big win, Cerix Rippers 💪 improves to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- GAWDS of War
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.