Powered by Automated Insights Crazy 8's Picks Up Win Against Gladiators, Claims Second Place
- Crazy 8's
Crazy 8's (5-2, 885.55 points) got the highest point total of the week from Matthew Stafford to get the win over Gladiators (4-3, 814.75 points) 116.45 - 92.90. Crazy 8's scored first and went into Sunday in front 2.30 - 0. They lost the handle after the early Sunday games and trailed 70.90 - 56.15. However, Crazy 8's came out of the Sunday night game ahead by 22.55.
Smooth Moves by Crazy 8's
- Crazy 8's got their highest point total by a player this season from Matthew Stafford, who had 49.85 points.
- Eric Decker scored 29.00 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The 9.00 points by the Green Bay Packers Defense topped a projected 6.93, extending their overachievement streak to four weeks.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Crazy 8's was still able to win.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Crazy 8's.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gladiators
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 14.90 points scored by Eddie Royal on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 121.7%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Julian Edelman has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 6.90 points against a projected 11.46 this week.
- DeSean Jackson scored a season-low 3.60 points, 20.1% of his projected 17.93, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- The Denver Broncos Defense failed to score this week with 0 points against a projected 5.83.
- Crazy 8's would be 4-3 if they played Gladiators every week.
- Besides Gladiators, Crazy 8's would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Crazy 8's would have defeated Gladiators 134.40 - 118.30 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Gladiators, Crazy 8's would be 4-2.
- Crazy 8's would be 43-34 if they played every team every week.
- Gladiators would have lost to eight other teams besides Crazy 8's this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crazy 8's, Gladiators would be 3-3.
- Gladiators would be 35-42 if they played every team every week.
- Gladiators has underachieved for five straight weeks, having scored 92.90 points against a projected 123.16 this week.
- Crazy 8's covered the 9.28-point spread, winning by 23.55 points.
- Gladiators got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 10.50 points this week.
- It was a season-low point total for Gladiators.
- The 49.20 points by the WRs on Crazy 8's was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Two of the starters for Crazy 8's scored higher than the leading scorer for Gladiators.
- Although Crazy 8's won, it was no thanks to Reggie Wayne, who scored 7.50 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- The draft continues to pay off for Crazy 8's, which got 98.0% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Crazy 8's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.