Powered by Automated Insights GoatNamedFelicia Comes Back to Nip Team Disciples for Third in a Row
- Team Disciples
GoatNamedFelicia earned their third win in as many matchups when they took one from Team Disciples 117.30 - 116.90 in a Monday night comeback. They were led by Eli Manning who had 28.00 points and the Carolina Panthers Defense who got 20.00. The streak has been a shot in the arm for GoatNamedFelicia. They've climbed from ninth place to third since Week 5. Team Disciples got zero points from Julio Jones, which might have made the difference in the outcome. Team Disciples falls to fifth place with a 4-3 record. GoatNamedFelicia has now steamrolled Gladiators (134.00 - 114.20) and The A Team (113.35 - 111.10).
Smooth Moves by GoatNamedFelicia
- The Carolina Panthers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 20.00 points.
- GoatNamedFelicia won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Jamaal Charles scored 17.80 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Eli Manning led the team in scoring for the third time this season with 28.00 points.
- The 13.00 points scored by Robbie Gould were a season-high.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team Disciples
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 24.40 points scored by Harry Douglas on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 136.9%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start Jacquizz Rodgers, who beat his scoring projection with 22.20 points against a projected 12.51.
- At the DEF position, Team Disciples got outscored by GoatNamedFelicia 20.00 - 2.00.
- It was a season-low 8.30 points for Pierre Garcon this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 56.5% of a projected point total of 14.69.
- The 8.80 points scored by Justin Blackmon was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 62.9% of his 14.00 projected points this week.
- If GoatNamedFelicia played Team Disciples every week, they would be 1-6 this season.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have beaten six other teams besides Team Disciples this week.
- GoatNamedFelicia would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Team Disciples.
- If GoatNamedFelicia had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-42.
- Besides GoatNamedFelicia, Team Disciples would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have lost to Team Disciples 135.65 - 113.35 had they played each other last week.
- Team Disciples would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as GoatNamedFelicia.
- Team Disciples would be 55-22 if they played every team every week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Trent Richardson had a season-low 1.70 points against a projected 12.72 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- With the win, GoatNamedFelicia has a three-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The margin of victory of 0.40 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- The WRs on Team Disciples collectively had their worst week of the season with only 17.10 points.
- Team Disciples had 116.90 points, their season-low.
- GoatNamedFelicia remains undefeated in close games this season, improving to 2-0.
- GoatNamedFelicia won even though Team Disciples performed better against their scoring projection. Team Disciples scored 99.7% of their 117.20 projected points, while GoatNamedFelicia recorded 88.8% of their 132.16-point projection.
- The score put up by Team Disciples was the largest among losing teams in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team Disciples
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.