Powered by Automated Insights Tha Hard Knockzzz Blasts BS, Makes It Three in a Row
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
Tha Hard Knockzzz picked up their third win in a row when they eviscerated BS 148.30 - 54.60, recording the highest point total in the league this week. Since the streak started in Week 5, Tha Hard Knockzzz has climbed from sixth place to take the top spot. They also have the highest scoring output in the league at 145.95 points per matchup. To make matters worse, BS had a starter score zero points (Isaac Redman). BS goes to 1-6 and holds steady in 11th place. Tha Hard Knockzzz has recently run over Cerix Rippers 💪 (167.60 - 115.60) and Team MAC-Orkle (129.95 - 71.70).
Smooth Moves by Tha Hard Knockzzz
- Peyton Manning ranked second in the league in scoring this week with 49.70 points. It was also the fifth-highest score of any player on Tha Hard Knockzzz this season.
- With 33.80 points, Vincent Jackson got the 10th-largest point total in the league and beat his projected points by 148.7%, which was the fifth-biggest percentage in the league.
- With 12.30 points, Coby Fleener ranked fifth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BS
- Shaun Suisham, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 7.52-point projection with 14.00 points.
- Should have started LeSean McCoy, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 11.10 against a projected 16.04.
- Left Philip Rivers on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 31.65 points.
- BS lost despite having only 1 of their 6 starters score less than their projected points.
- The RBs for BS got outscored 19.90 - 8.20 by the RBs for Tha Hard Knockzzz.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would be 7-0 if they played BS every week.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Tha Hard Knockzzz would have defeated BS 129.95 - 34.75.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as BS.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz had played every team in the league each week, they would be 59-18.
- BS would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tha Hard Knockzzz, BS would be 2-4.
- BS would be 20-57 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the six losses for BS this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- This matchup featured both the highest-scoring team and the lowest-scoring team in the league this week.
- BS had the league's lowest score of the week for the third time this season.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this season.
- With the win, Tha Hard Knockzzz has a three-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- This was the second time this season that BS lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for BS.
- Both teams topped their projections, but BS performed better versus expectations than Tha Hard Knockzzz and still lost.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.