Powered by Automated Insights Crown Me Picks Up Win Against The A Team, Grabs Ninth Place
- Crown Me
- The A Team
Crown Me put up the second-highest point total in the league this week and beat The A Team 141.10 - 114.40. After losing their fifth straight, The A Team has fallen off completely. The A Team was led by Robert Griffin III with 42.30 points and Marshawn Lynch who scored 15.90. Adding insult to injury, The A Team had a starter score zero points (DeMarco Murray). Crown Me (3-4, 824.70 points) climbs into ninth place while The A Team (2-5, 831.90 points) sinks into 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Crown Me
- Crown Me saw their second-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Andrew Luck scoring 48.80 points. The score was also high enough to rank fourth in the league.
- Was smart to sit the Indianapolis Colts Defense this week, which had 11.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- The 17.00 points scored by Adam Vinatieri, who Crown Me picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 8.74 by 94.5%.
- Picked up the San Diego Chargers Defense, which scored 15.00 points, beating their 10.47-point projection by 43.3%.
- With 23.40 points, Frank Gore ranked second in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The A Team
- Did not start Graham Gano, who scored 15.00 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 103.0%.
- The 7.50 points scored by Victor Cruz fell short of his 15.45-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- With 2.90 points against a projected 8.87, Chris Givens did not meet his projection for the fifth straight game.
- The A Team got outscored 15.00 - 6.00 by Crown Me at the DEF position.
- The A Team had only 4 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- Crown Me would be 3-4 if they played The A Team every week.
- Besides The A Team, Crown Me would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The A Team, Crown Me would be 3-3.
- Crown Me would be 38-39 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Crown Me, The A Team would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Crown Me would have lost to The A Team 111.10 - 70.00 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crown Me, The A Team would be 1-5.
- If they played every team every week, The A Team would be 32-45.
- The A Team scored 114.40 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- Crown Me had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 26.70 points.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for The A Team, as they have now dropped five in a row.
- In the loss, Jermichael Finley had the highest TE score in the league this week with 15.70 points.
- Crown Me overachieved in the win, improving to 3-1 when beating their projected points this season, while The A Team falls to 1-2 when scoring above their projected points.
- Crown Me had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- In the loss, Robert Griffin III ranked sixth in the league in scoring, beating his scoring projection by 26.3%, his highest percentage of the season.
- In the loss, Marshawn Lynch had the 10th-highest RB score in the league this week with 15.90 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Crown Me
- The A Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.