Powered by Automated Insights Gladiators Picks Up Win Against Bruh Man's Hittas, Hands Them Fifth Straight Defeat
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Gladiators got the highest player score this week from Cam Newton (49.10) and beat Bruh Man's Hittas 118.30 - 100.15. Bruh Man's Hittas has come apart after losing their last five. Russell Wilson led Bruh Man's Hittas with 30.45 points while A.J. Green brought in 19.30. If Bruh Man's Hittas didn't have both Roddy White and Fred Davis put up zeroes, the outcome could have gone the other way. Gladiators (4-2, 721.85 points) remains in fifth place while Bruh Man's Hittas (1-5, 525.40 points) is still looking up at everyone from last place.
Smooth Moves by Gladiators
- Cam Newton led the league in scoring and had the 16th-most points in the league this season with 49.10.
- Gladiators won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- With 21.40 points, DeSean Jackson ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Gladiators got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bruh Man's Hittas
- Should have started Mason Crosby, who beat his scoring projection with 17.00 points against a projected 8.33.
- Bruh Man's Hittas lost despite having only 2 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Bruh Man's Hittas.
- The 6.40 points scored by Ray Rice was just 44.7% of his 14.32-point projection.
- With 100.15 points from their starters and 67.70 total points left on the bench, Bruh Man's Hittas ranked 11th in the league in starter/bench scoring ratio this week.
- Gladiators would be 5-1 if they played Bruh Man's Hittas every week.
- Besides Bruh Man's Hittas, Gladiators would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Gladiators would have defeated Bruh Man's Hittas 114.20 - 103.00.
- Gladiators would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as Bruh Man's Hittas.
- If Gladiators had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-33.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would have lost to seven other teams besides Gladiators this week.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as Gladiators.
- If they played every team every week, Bruh Man's Hittas would be 12-54.
- This is the fourth game in a row where Gladiators has failed to reach their projected points.
- With the loss, Bruh Man's Hittas has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back five straight games.
- Gladiators won but failed to cover the 26.65-point spread, winning by 18.15 points.
- Gladiators underachieved in the win, recording 98.3% of their projected 120.32, while Bruh Man's Hittas performed better than expected, beating their 93.67-point projection by 6.9%.
- Bruh Man's Hittas is in last place in the league for the second week this season.
- Gladiators underachieved in the win, improving to 2-2 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Bruh Man's Hittas falls to 1-3 when beating their scoring projection.
- Bruh Man's Hittas ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, A.J. Green had the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week with 19.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.