Powered by Automated Insights Cerix Rippers 💪 Put the Stamp on Team Disciples, Bounces Them Out of First
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- Team Disciples
Cerix Rippers 💪 (3-3, 869.50 points) got the win over Team Disciples (4-2, 866.45 points) 143.30 - 135.65, putting up the highest point total in the league this week. Cerix Rippers 💪 was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 9.80 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 33.15. Cerix Rippers 💪 took the lead back during the late Sunday games and held on for the victory.
Smooth Moves by Cerix Rippers 💪
- With 46.00 points, Vernon Davis ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week and had the fourth-highest score of any player on Cerix Rippers 💪 this season.
- The 22.00 points scored by Reggie Bush was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense has now overachieved in three straight games after scoring 11.00 points against a projected 7.17.
- Martellus Bennett scored 9.80 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Cerix Rippers 💪 was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team Disciples
- Did not start Jay Cutler, who scored 39.10 points to rank fifth in the league in scoring.
- Team Disciples picked up the Cincinnati Bengals Defense, which then fell short of their 9.09-point projection by scoring 7.00 points.
- Aaron Rodgers scored 30.35 points against a projected 39.72 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The 9.90 points scored by Pierre Garcon was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 63.7% of his 15.54 projected points this week.
- Of the 9 starters on Team Disciples, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 played Team Disciples every week, they would be 4-2 this season.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as Team Disciples.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 49-17.
- Team Disciples would have beaten every other team in the league besides Cerix Rippers 💪 this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cerix Rippers 💪 would have lost to Team Disciples 143.60 - 115.60.
- If they played the same schedule as Cerix Rippers 💪, Team Disciples would be 3-2.
- Team Disciples would be 49-17 if they played every team every week.
- This matchup featured the two highest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- With a combined 55.80 points from the TE position, Cerix Rippers 💪 got the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this season.
- Team Disciples scored 135.65 points against a projected 131.65 and beat their scoring projection for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- It was a tough loss for Team Disciples, which put up the third-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 32.00 points by the RBs on Team Disciples was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Team Disciples saw their four-game win streak come to an end.
- Justin Blackmon scored 35.00 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get the win for Team Disciples.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 beat their projected points and now have a 2-1 record when beating their projection, while Team Disciples falls to 3-1 when exceeding their expected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- Team Disciples
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.