Powered by Automated Insights GoatNamedFelicia Comes from Behind to Squeak By The A Team, Hands Them Fourth Straight Defeat
- The A Team
GoatNamedFelicia (4-2, 716.10 points) slipped by The A Team (2-4, 717.50 points) 113.35 - 111.10, led by Knowshon Moreno with 31.90 points and Jamaal Charles who scored 27.30. Heading into Sunday, GoatNamedFelicia was in front 28.95 - 11.80. The lead flipped by the end of Sunday night and The A Team had a 3.55-point edge. GoatNamedFelicia closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 5.80 points from Trent Richardson.
Smooth Moves by GoatNamedFelicia
- Knowshon Moreno had the best RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score in the league this season with 31.90 points.
- Jamaal Charles had 27.30 points, the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 13.00 points, Robbie Gould had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 63.3%.
- The Carolina Panthers Defense exceeded scoring projections by 49.5%, with 11.00 points against a projected 7.36.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, GoatNamedFelicia was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The A Team
- Did not start Joe Flacco, who scored 37.70 points to rank sixth in the league in scoring.
- Should have started Graham Gano, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 5.00 against a projected 7.69.
- Chris Givens was last on the team in scoring with 3.00 points against a projected 7.27 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 12.00 points against a projected 16.87, DeMarco Murray did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- GoatNamedFelicia would be 4-2 if they played The A Team every week.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have beaten four other teams besides The A Team this week.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have defeated The A Team 134.00 - 67.80 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as The A Team, GoatNamedFelicia would be 3-2.
- GoatNamedFelicia would be 28-38 if they played every team every week.
- The A Team would have lost to six other teams besides GoatNamedFelicia this week.
- The A Team would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as GoatNamedFelicia.
- The A Team would be 28-38 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory of 2.25 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- In the loss, The A Team had their highest losing score of the season with 111.10 points.
- The 113.35 points by GoatNamedFelicia was their lowest winning score of the season.
- Trent Richardson scored 5.80 points against a projected 15.37 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Tavon Austin had a season-low 0.80 points against a projected 7.24 in the win and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- GoatNamedFelicia was able to win with little help from Jermaine Gresham, who had a season-low 1.50 points and is on a four-week underperforming streak.
- The 41.50 points by the RBs on The A Team was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The 6.90 total points by the WRs on GoatNamedFelicia was their lowest WR output this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The A Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.