Powered by Automated Insights Tha Hard Knockzzz Pounds Team MAC-Orkle to Take First Place
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
- Team MAC-Orkle
Tha Hard Knockzzz (4-2, 873.35 points) takes over first place after walloping Team MAC-Orkle (eighth place, 3-3, 672.00 points) 129.95 - 71.70. They were led by Peyton Manning who got 31.05 points while Vincent Jackson scored 27.90. While Team MAC-Orkle (3-3) is only a game back of Tha Hard Knockzzz (4-2), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 873.35 - 672.00. It was a monumental beating, and the 58.25-point margin of victory was the sixth-highest recorded in the league this season.
Smooth Moves by Tha Hard Knockzzz
- Vincent Jackson had the second-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 27.90 points.
- Brandon Marshall ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 25.20 points.
- The 17.10 points scored by Alfred Morris was the ninth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 12.00 points by the San Francisco 49ers Defense topped a projected 8.26, extending their overachievement streak to three weeks.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team MAC-Orkle
- Every one of their nine starters scored less than their projected points.
- Did not start the Baltimore Ravens Defense, which scored 8.00 points and beat their projected point total by a team-leading 52.4%.
- Danny Amendola was last on the team in scoring with 1.10 points, 7.9% of his projected 14.01, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Tha Hard Knockzzz and were outscored 54.60 - 16.20.
- Team MAC-Orkle got beat 12.00 - 5.00 by Tha Hard Knockzzz at the DEF position.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz played Team MAC-Orkle every week, they would be 5-1 this season.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would have beaten seven other teams besides Team MAC-Orkle this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Tha Hard Knockzzz would have defeated Team MAC-Orkle 167.60 - 120.05.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would be 5-0 if they played the same schedule as Team MAC-Orkle.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz had played every team in the league each week, they would be 48-18.
- Team MAC-Orkle would have lost to eight other teams besides Tha Hard Knockzzz this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tha Hard Knockzzz, Team MAC-Orkle would be 2-3.
- Team MAC-Orkle would be 26-40 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for Tha Hard Knockzzz were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Team MAC-Orkle.
- The margin of victory of 58.25 points was the biggest of the season for Tha Hard Knockzzz and sixth-largest in the league this season.
- With 71.70 points, Team MAC-Orkle had their lowest output of the season.
- The 54.60 points by the WRs on Tha Hard Knockzzz was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Team MAC-Orkle had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz is at the top of the standings. This is the first week this season that they have been in first place.
- Despite being on the winning team, Peyton Manning scored a season-low 31.05 points, just 70.6% of a projected 43.95, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
- Team MAC-Orkle
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.