Powered by Automated Insights Crazy 8's Slaps BS
- Crazy 8's
Crazy 8's benefited from the third-highest score of the week from Matthew Stafford (47.50) to bulldoze BS 134.40 - 34.75. This was a story for the grandchildren, with the 99.65-point margin of victory being the second-highest recorded in the league this season. BS suffered a huge drop in scoring from last week's 120.95 - 67.80 win against The A Team. Both teams could have scored more points as Crazy 8's had one starter turn in zero points and BS had two. Crazy 8's (4-2, 769.10 points) remains in fourth place and BS (1-5, 607.65 points) stays down in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Crazy 8's
- The 47.50 points scored by Matthew Stafford ranked third in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- With 22.30 points, Jordy Nelson ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Arian Foster had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 21.80 points.
- The 17.70 points scored by Andre Ellington was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Starter the Houston Texans Defense put up a zero, but Crazy 8's still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BS
- Did not start Shaun Suisham, who scored 15.00 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 99.5%.
- Did not start LeSean McCoy, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 16.10 points against a projected 16.52.
- Left Colin Kaepernick on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 30.40 points.
- Crazy 8's saw their RBs beat those on BS 39.50 - 4.70.
- BS was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- Crazy 8's would be 4-2 if they played BS every week.
- Besides BS, Crazy 8's would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as BS, Crazy 8's would be 2-3.
- Crazy 8's would be 38-28 if they played every team every week.
- BS would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Crazy 8's would have lost to BS 120.95 - 112.70 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crazy 8's, BS would be 3-2.
- If they played every team every week, BS would be 20-46.
- Three of the five losses for BS this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- With 34.75 points, BS scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- Crazy 8's had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for BS.
- The margin of victory of 99.65 points was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- With a combined 39.50 points from their RBs, Crazy 8's got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- It was quite a beating for BS, who now is 1-1 in blowouts this year.
- With the win, Crazy 8's remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 2-0.
- BS got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 4.70 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Crazy 8's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.