Powered by Automated Insights GAWDS of War Starches Crown Me, Drops Them into 10th Place
- GAWDS of War
- Crown Me
GAWDS of War got 31.55 points from Tom Brady and 22.10 from Larry Fitzgerald to shred Crown Me, 125.15 - 70.00. It was a beating of epic proportions, and the 55.15-point margin of victory was the seventh-highest recorded in the league this season. Crown Me was done in by a significant drop in scoring from last week's 129.15 - 112.70 win against Crazy 8's. The gap could have been wider, GAWDS of War had a starter score zero points (Cecil Shorts III). Crown Me (2-4, 683.60 points) sinks into 10th place while GAWDS of War (4-2, 802.80 points) remains in third place.
Smooth Moves by GAWDS of War
- Tom Brady put up 31.55 points, which was the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- Picked up Keenan Allen, who beat his scoring projection by 112.0%, with 21.20 points against a projected 10.00.
- GAWDS of War was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- With 22.10 points, Larry Fitzgerald ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Julius Thomas scored 10.20 points to rank second among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crown Me
- Left Emmanuel Sanders on the bench, where he scored 17.50 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 83.2%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Crown Me picked up Garrett Graham, who then fell short of his 9.43-point projection by scoring 3.50 points.
- Crown Me had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from GAWDS of War and were outscored 43.30 - 17.80.
- Crown Me got beat 13.00 - 3.00 by GAWDS of War at the DEF position.
- If GAWDS of War played Crown Me every week, they would be 3-3 this season.
- GAWDS of War would have beaten six other teams besides Crown Me this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crown Me, GAWDS of War would be 3-2.
- If GAWDS of War had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-29.
- Crown Me would have lost to nine other teams besides GAWDS of War this week.
- Had they played each other last week, GAWDS of War would have lost to Crown Me 129.15 - 90.55.
- Crown Me would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as GAWDS of War.
- Crown Me would be 28-38 if they played every team every week.
- GAWDS of War had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Crown Me.
- GAWDS of War won by scoring 125.15 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- It was a season-low point total for Crown Me.
- GAWDS of War ups their record in blowout matchups to 3-0.
- Crown Me remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-2.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this week.
- The third-greatest total score by WRs on a single team this week came from GAWDS of War. Their WRs combined to score 43.30 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Adrian Peterson scored only 9.80 points against his projected 19.87.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- GAWDS of War
- Crown Me
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.