Powered by Automated Insights Team MAC-Orkle Gets Late Stunner over GAWDS of War to Capture Seventh Place
- Team MAC-Orkle
- GAWDS of War
Team MAC-Orkle (3-2, 600.30 points) got the win over GAWDS of War (3-2, 677.65 points) 120.05 - 90.55, led by Matt Ryan with 43.95 points and Matt Prater who scored 19.00. Team MAC-Orkle took the early lead, up 56.30 - 49.05 after the first set of Sunday games. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 83.55 - 75.30. However, Team MAC-Orkle pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by Team MAC-Orkle
- The 19.00 points scored by Matt Prater was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- With 43.95 points, Matt Ryan had the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- Hakeem Nicks ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 18.70 points.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Team MAC-Orkle was still able to win.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Team MAC-Orkle.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GAWDS of War
- Did not start Sam Bradford, who scored 39.00 points to rank eighth in the league in scoring.
- GAWDS of War picked up David Wilson, who then fell short of his 11.53-point projection by scoring 7.60 points.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- It was a beating at QB for GAWDS of War, as they were outscored 43.95 - 16.85 by Team MAC-Orkle.
- Team MAC-Orkle won the K position battle, beating GAWDS of War 19.00 - 4.00.
- Team MAC-Orkle would be 2-3 if they played GAWDS of War every week.
- Team MAC-Orkle would have beaten five other teams besides GAWDS of War this week.
- If they played the same schedule as GAWDS of War, Team MAC-Orkle would be 4-0.
- If Team MAC-Orkle had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-31.
- Besides Team MAC-Orkle, GAWDS of War would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Team MAC-Orkle would have lost to GAWDS of War 165.70 - 119.90.
- GAWDS of War would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Team MAC-Orkle.
- If they played every team every week, GAWDS of War would be 30-25.
- GAWDS of War got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 13.20 points this week.
- GAWDS of War had 90.55 points, their season-low.
- Although Team MAC-Orkle won, it was no thanks to Jared Cook, who scored 4.10 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- Julius Thomas scored 28.70 points, the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of GAWDS of War.
- Team MAC-Orkle was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- Team MAC-Orkle outdid their projection in the win, while GAWDS of War came in under their point expectation. Team MAC-Orkle is now 3-0 when overachieving, while GAWDS of War falls to 0-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- Although Team MAC-Orkle won, Ryan Mathews scored a season-low 0.80 points and only reached 7.5% of his projection, his lowest such percentage this season.
- Team MAC-Orkle won without much help from Matt Forte, who had season-lows in both points scored and in scoring only 80.5% of his projected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team MAC-Orkle
- GAWDS of War
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.