Powered by Automated Insights Team Disciples Brings Down Bruh Man's Hittas, Streak Now at Four
- Team Disciples
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Team Disciples (4-1, 730.80 points) logged the second-highest point total in the league this week to beat Bruh Man's Hittas (1-4, 425.25 points) 143.60 - 103.00. Team Disciples had a 93.00 - 88.60 advantage after the early games on Sunday. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind by 3.50. Thanks to 16.90 points from Denarius Moore, Sunday night ended with Team Disciples on top.
Smooth Moves by Team Disciples
- Picked up the New Orleans Saints Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 212.5%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- Picked up Justin Blackmon, who scored 25.10 points, beating his 11.22-point projection by 123.7%.
- The 16.90 points scored by Denarius Moore, who Team Disciples picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 8.69 by 94.5%.
- The 19.80 points scored by Jacquizz Rodgers was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 18.50 points scored by Jimmy Graham was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bruh Man's Hittas
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 24.60 points scored by Rueben Randle on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 195.3%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start Mason Crosby, who scored 21.00 points, surpassing his projected points by 164.8%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Had a chance to start Pierre Thomas, who outdid his scoring projection of 12.44 points by scoring 25.60 points.
- Roddy White has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 6.50 points against a projected 8.88 this week.
- A.J. Green has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 8.60 points versus a projected 15.57.
- Team Disciples would be 4-1 if they played Bruh Man's Hittas every week.
- Besides Bruh Man's Hittas, Team Disciples would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Team Disciples would have defeated Bruh Man's Hittas 146.25 - 53.65 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Bruh Man's Hittas, Team Disciples would be 3-1.
- If Team Disciples had played every team in the league each week, they would be 39-16.
- Besides Team Disciples, Bruh Man's Hittas would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would be 0-4 if they played the same schedule as Team Disciples.
- If they played every team every week, Bruh Man's Hittas would be 9-46.
- Bruh Man's Hittas scored 103.00 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- With the loss, Bruh Man's Hittas has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back four straight games.
- Team Disciples won again and is on a four-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Bruh Man's Hittas got a combined 31.10 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Team Disciples is in first place in the league for the second week this season.
- Team Disciples beat their projected points and now have a 3-0 record when beating their projection, while Bruh Man's Hittas falls to 1-2 when exceeding their expected point total.
- Bruh Man's Hittas is in the basement in the standings for the first week this season.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team Disciples
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.