Powered by Automated Insights GoatNamedFelicia Beats Gladiators, Climbs to Sixth Place
Eli Manning put up 34.70 points and Dez Bryant scored 27.10 as GoatNamedFelicia beat Gladiators, 134.00 - 113.80. Gladiators has failed to meet expectations for three consecutive weeks, managing only 97.2% of their projected points in this matchup. Gladiators was led by DeSean Jackson with 22.70 points and Cam Newton who scored 20.40. GoatNamedFelicia (3-2, 602.75 points) climbs into sixth place while Gladiators (3-2, 603.15 points) drops to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by GoatNamedFelicia
- GoatNamedFelicia saw their fifth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Eli Manning scoring 34.70 points. The score was also high enough to rank 10th in the league.
- Took Matt Schaub out of the starting lineup, who scored 9.15 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- With 27.10 points, Dez Bryant ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Knowshon Moreno scored 23.50 points, which ranked second out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 21.00 points, Jamaal Charles ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gladiators
- Jason Witten was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 12.21-point total by putting up 21.60 points.
- Picked up and started Nate Washington, who then scored below his 9.42-point projection with 4.50 points.
- Cam Newton had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 20.40 points and recorded only 66.3% of his 30.77-point projection.
- Only 4 of the 9 starters on Gladiators underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Julian Edelman could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 39.2% of his 13.25-point projection with 5.20 points.
- GoatNamedFelicia would be 2-3 if they played Gladiators every week.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have beaten eight other teams besides Gladiators this week.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have defeated Gladiators 127.75 - 93.40 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Gladiators, GoatNamedFelicia would be 1-3.
- If GoatNamedFelicia had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-32.
- Besides GoatNamedFelicia, Gladiators would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Gladiators would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as GoatNamedFelicia.
- Gladiators would be 27-28 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the starters for GoatNamedFelicia scored higher than the leading scorer for Gladiators.
- Gladiators has now scored below their projected points for the last three weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, Trent Richardson had a season-low 5.60 points against a projected 13.35 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- GoatNamedFelicia won by 20.20 points, covering the 9.45-point spread.
- The WRs on GoatNamedFelicia collectively had their best week of the season with 31.80 points.
- Although GoatNamedFelicia won, it was no thanks to Tavon Austin, who scored 4.70 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Jermaine Gresham did little to help GoatNamedFelicia, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 4.40 points against a projected 6.98.
- GoatNamedFelicia overachieved and improves to 2-0 when doing so, while Gladiators fell short of their projection. They are now 1-2 when scoring less than expected.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.