Powered by Automated Insights Tha Hard Knockzzz Blows Up Cerix Rippers 💪, Claims Second Place
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
- Cerix Rippers 💪
Tha Hard Knockzzz accumulated the highest point total this week to wallop Cerix Rippers 💪 167.60 - 115.80. Tha Hard Knockzzz piled up 41.1% more points than projected (118.77). Cerix Rippers 💪 failed to meet their projections and got just 89.6% of their projected 129.26 points. Cerix Rippers 💪, coming off a 186.85 - 134.05 win against BS, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. Tha Hard Knockzzz (3-2, 743.40 points) climbs into second place and Cerix Rippers 💪 (2-3, 726.40 points) drops to eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Tha Hard Knockzzz
- Peyton Manning had 69.40 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the fourth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The 19.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- James Jones scored 23.70 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The 16.60 points scored by Josh Gordon was the 10th-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 16.00 points by the Kansas City Chiefs Defense topped a projected 6.70, extending their overachievement streak to three weeks.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cerix Rippers 💪
- Left Fred Jackson on the bench, where he scored 23.30 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 146.8%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Steve Smith has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 8.00 points against a projected 11.64 this week.
- Lamar Miller had a season-low 1.50 points against a projected 11.57 and scored below his projection for the third time this season.
- Of the 9 starters on Cerix Rippers 💪, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Anquan Boldin could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 27.5% of his 11.26-point projection with 3.10 points.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz played Cerix Rippers 💪 every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Cerix Rippers 💪.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz had played every team in the league each week, they would be 40-15.
- Besides Tha Hard Knockzzz, Cerix Rippers 💪 would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would have lost to Cerix Rippers 💪 186.85 - 153.25 had they played each other last week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Tha Hard Knockzzz.
- If they played every team every week, Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 38-17.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz scored 167.60 points, the highest in the league this week and seventh-highest in the league this season.
- The 51.30 points by the WRs on Tha Hard Knockzzz was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- It was a season-low point total for Cerix Rippers 💪.
- The margin of victory of 51.80 points was the biggest of the season for Tha Hard Knockzzz and eighth-largest in the league this season.
- With a combined 27.40 points from their TEs, Cerix Rippers 💪 got their highest combined scoring output from the TE position this season.
- Steven Hauschka scored 17.00 points against a projected 7.90 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in four straight games.
- Although Tha Hard Knockzzz won, it was no thanks to Brandon Marshall, who scored 11.00 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for Cerix Rippers 💪.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
- Cerix Rippers 💪
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.