Powered by Automated Insights Cerix Rippers 💪 Steals Win from BS, Claims Fifth Place
- Cerix Rippers 💪
Cerix Rippers 💪 (2-2, 610.60 points) put up the highest score this week to beat BS (0-4, 451.95 points) 186.85 - 134.05. Cerix Rippers 💪 scored first and went into Sunday in front 26.30 - 0. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 134.05 - 108.70. Cerix Rippers 💪 closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by Cerix Rippers 💪
- Drew Brees scored 64.85 points, the highest of any player on Cerix Rippers 💪 this season.
- Fred Jackson scored 14.70 points against a projected 11.36 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Reggie Bush had 25.30 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Anquan Boldin ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 17.50 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BS
- Did not start LeSean McCoy, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 9.90 points against a projected 14.53.
- BS got outscored 17.00 - 6.00 by Cerix Rippers 💪 at the DEF position.
- The 2.90 points scored by Rashard Mendenhall was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 32.8% of his 8.85 projected points this week.
- Rob Housler scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the second time this season with 2.80 points against a projected 5.31.
- Even though BS lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 4-0 if they played BS every week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have defeated BS 130.20 - 114.00 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as BS, Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 2-1.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-11.
- BS would have lost to five other teams besides Cerix Rippers 💪 this week.
- BS would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Cerix Rippers 💪.
- If they played every team every week, BS would be 13-31.
- After scoring 134.05 points against a projected 95.58, BS has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- The 186.85 points scored by Cerix Rippers 💪 was the highest in the league this week and the third-highest in the league this season.
- Although BS lost, they did put up the third-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- With a combined 53.30 points from their RBs, Cerix Rippers 💪 got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- BS got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 2.90 points this week.
- The margin of victory of 52.80 points was the biggest of the season for Cerix Rippers 💪 and fifth-largest in the league this season.
- With the win, Cerix Rippers 💪 improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Both teams topped their projections, but BS performed better versus expectations than Cerix Rippers 💪 and still lost.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cerix Rippers 💪
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.