Powered by Automated Insights Team MAC-Orkle Gets Win Against BS
- Team MAC-Orkle
Team MAC-Orkle picked up 47.20 points from Matt Ryan and 22.00 from Mike Wallace, taking down BS 145.90 - 113.85. Each team met their expectations but Team MAC-Orkle scored 21.9% more than a projected 119.73 points to get the win. BS gave it a good shot with an increase in scoring compared to last week's 127.70 - 90.05 loss against Bruh Man's Hittas. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as Team MAC-Orkle had one starter turn in zero points and BS also had one. Team MAC-Orkle (1-1, 264.40 points) moves into seventh place while BS (0-2, 203.90 points) stays in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Team MAC-Orkle
- The 47.20 points scored by Matt Ryan ranked fifth in the league this week.
- Mike Wallace had the eighth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 22.00 points.
- The 19.60 points scored by Matt Forte was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Team MAC-Orkle had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (6 out of 9).
- Team MAC-Orkle won even with Danny Amendola in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BS
- Had a chance to start Randall Cobb, who outdid his scoring projection of 13.12 points by scoring 23.30 points.
- The New York Giants Defense had the lowest score in the league this week with -2.00 points.
- BS lost despite having only 4 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Left Rob Housler in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- Isaac Redman fell short of his scoring projection with 2.10 points, just 21.9% of his projected 9.59.
- If Team MAC-Orkle played BS every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Team MAC-Orkle would have beaten eight other teams besides BS this week.
- Team MAC-Orkle would have defeated BS 118.50 - 90.05 had they played each other last week.
- If Team MAC-Orkle had played every team in the league each week, they would be 13-9.
- Besides Team MAC-Orkle, BS would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- BS would be 2-20 if they played every team every week.
- Team MAC-Orkle covered the 24.74-point spread, winning by 32.05 points.
- In the loss, Philip Rivers ranked second in the league in scoring with 63.05 points.
- Team MAC-Orkle had the third-highest point total in the league this week.
- The 113.85 points put up by BS ranked 10th in the league this week.
- Rashard Mendenhall was a bright spot for BS in the loss with 16.40 points, the eighth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- The 25.70 points put up by the RBs on Team MAC-Orkle was the third-highest combined score by a team's RBs this week.
- Although BS lost, Jordan Cameron played well, bringing in 42.0% more points than was projected (12.00 points against a projected 8.45).
- Ryan Mathews failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 6.10 points of his projected 12.49.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Team MAC-Orkle
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.