Powered by Automated Insights Bruh Man's Hittas Scores Late to Sneak Past Gladiators to Capture Ninth Place
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Bruh Man's Hittas (5-8, 1,303.80 points) snuck past Gladiators (7-6, 1,536.60 points) 110.05 - 109.05, led by Alex Smith with 42.25 points and Michael Floyd who had 18.40. Bruh Man's Hittas came into the Sunday games already in front 29.60 - 6.80. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 40.85. However, Bruh Man's Hittas pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 4.10 points from Pierre Thomas.
Smooth Moves by Bruh Man's Hittas
- With 42.25 points against a projected 32.93, Alex Smith ranked ninth in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Michael Floyd had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.40 points.
- With 12.60 points, Heath Miller ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Starter DeAngelo Williams put up a zero, but Bruh Man's Hittas still won.
- Bruh Man's Hittas won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gladiators
- Should have started the Tennessee Titans Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 7.00 against a projected 7.30.
- Ryan Succop has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 4.00 points against a projected 9.90 this week.
- The Denver Broncos Defense was last on the team in scoring with 1.00 point against a projected 9.83 and underachieved for the seventh time this season.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 5.10 points versus a projected 13.42, DeSean Jackson scored only 38.0% of his projected point total.
- If Bruh Man's Hittas played Gladiators every week, they would be 4-9 this season.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would have beaten four other teams besides Gladiators this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Gladiators, Bruh Man's Hittas would be 3-8.
- If Bruh Man's Hittas had played every team in the league each week, they would be 44-99.
- Gladiators would have lost to six other teams besides Bruh Man's Hittas this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Bruh Man's Hittas would have lost to Gladiators 125.10 - 119.60.
- Gladiators would be 5-6 if they played the same schedule as Bruh Man's Hittas.
- Gladiators would be 73-70 if they played every team every week.
- Gladiators has lost six times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- In the loss, Cam Newton ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 42.95 points against a projected 33.51 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The Washington Redskins Defense scored 5.00 points against a projected 9.75 in the win, and has now scored below their projection in four straight games.
- Bruh Man's Hittas is now 2-1 in games that are close, including wins in their last two such contests.
- With the loss, Gladiators falls to 2-1 in close games this season.
- Bruh Man's Hittas is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 74.3% of their points from players they drafted.
- Bruh Man's Hittas won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 19.10 points scored by Chris Johnson was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.