Powered by Automated Insights Cerix Rippers 💪 Comes Back to Edge Team Disciples, Notches Eighth in a Row
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- Team Disciples
Cerix Rippers 💪 stole one from Team Disciples 123.05 - 123.00 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Team Disciples is still a tough matchup for Cerix Rippers 💪, who has a 3.85-point average margin of victory against them. It's thinner than their 47.57-point average margin of victory on the season. This week, Reggie Bush was the difference, garnering 24.70 points. It was still quite a drop-off from the 46.00 points Vernon Davis got the last time these teams played. Cerix Rippers 💪 beat Team Disciples 143.30 - 135.65 in Week 6 and now averages 133.18 points against them.
Smooth Moves by Cerix Rippers 💪
- Sat Steve Smith, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 6.60.
- Reggie Bush scored 24.70 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Calvin Johnson scored 19.10 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Vernon Davis had the second-highest TE score in the league this week with 16.20 points.
- With 14.30 points scored versus a projected 8.51, Anquan Boldin has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team Disciples
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 19.30 points scored by Roddy White on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 116.9%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Pierre Garcon has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 8.60 points versus a projected 13.71.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 4.90 points, Eddie Lacy scored only 31.7% of his 15.48 projected point total.
- Harry Douglas underachieved, scoring 10.30 points, only 79.7% of his projected 12.93.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 9-4 if they played Team Disciples every week.
- Besides Team Disciples, Cerix Rippers 💪 would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Team Disciples, Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 10-1.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 112-31.
- Besides Cerix Rippers 💪, Team Disciples would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have lost to Team Disciples 147.15 - 142.30 had they played each other last week.
- Team Disciples would be 9-2 if they played the same schedule as Cerix Rippers 💪.
- If they played every team every week, Team Disciples would be 103-40.
- The margin of victory of 0.05 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- Although Team Disciples lost, they did put up the 10th-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 won again and is on an eight-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 had their lowest winning score of the season with 123.05 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Drew Brees had a season-low 22.75 points against a projected 39.70 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Team Disciples saw their five-game win streak come to an end.
- Zac Stacy scored 7.60 points against a projected 14.38 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 is now 2-1 in comeback games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- Team Disciples
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.