Powered by Automated Insights Tha Hard Knockzzz Tramples Team MAC-Orkle, Grabs Third Place
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
- Team MAC-Orkle
Tha Hard Knockzzz humiliates Team MAC-Orkle after another beatdown, this time by a final score of 216.65 - 104.25. Peyton Manning put up 61.85 points and was unstoppable. It was substantially higher than his 31.05 points in the last matchup with Team MAC-Orkle. Tha Hard Knockzzz won 129.95 - 71.70 in Week 6, and now has an 85.32-point average margin of victory over Team MAC-Orkle.
Smooth Moves by Tha Hard Knockzzz
- The 61.10 points scored by Josh Gordon was the second-highest WR score in the league this week and the third-best point total by a WR in the league this season.
- The 19.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the fourth-highest K score in the league this season.
- The 61.85 points scored by Peyton Manning was the highest QB score of the week and is the eighth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Le'Veon Bell scored 23.10 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- 6 of the 9 starters on Tha Hard Knockzzz exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team MAC-Orkle
- Marques Colston has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 4.70 points versus a projected 10.04.
- Team MAC-Orkle got outscored 19.00 - 5.00 by Tha Hard Knockzzz at the K position.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense had two season-lows this week. They scored a season-low 1.00 point and recorded only 9.5% of their 10.55-point projection.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Matt Prater fell short of his scoring projection with 5.00 points, just 61.5% of his projected 8.13.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz played Team MAC-Orkle every week, they would be 12-1 this season.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Tha Hard Knockzzz would have defeated Team MAC-Orkle 116.50 - 106.20.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would be 11-0 if they played the same schedule as Team MAC-Orkle.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz had played every team in the league each week, they would be 115-28.
- Team MAC-Orkle would have lost to nine other teams besides Tha Hard Knockzzz this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tha Hard Knockzzz, Team MAC-Orkle would be 5-6.
- If they played every team every week, Team MAC-Orkle would be 54-89.
- Three of the seven losses for Team MAC-Orkle this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- With 216.65 points, Tha Hard Knockzzz had the highest score of any team in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 112.40 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
- This was the first time this season that Team MAC-Orkle lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Team MAC-Orkle scored 104.25 points against a projected 116.10 and underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- With a combined 52.70 points from their RBs, Tha Hard Knockzzz got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Two of the starters for Tha Hard Knockzzz scored higher than the leading scorer for Team MAC-Orkle.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz ups their record in blowout matchups to 5-0.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
- Team MAC-Orkle
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.