Powered by Automated Insights Crazy 8's Punishes BS to Move into Fifth Place
- Crazy 8's
Crazy 8's stays undefeated in two matchups with BS after another beatdown, this time by a final score of 165.80 - 93.90. BS has become a punching bag for Crazy 8's, who has an 85.78-point average margin of victory against them. It's much wider than their 42.13-point average margin of victory on the season. Eric Decker did the most damage, getting 52.40 points for Crazy 8's. The last time these teams met, Matthew Stafford led with 47.50. Adding insult to injury, BS had a starter score zero points (Isaac Redman). Crazy 8's beat BS 134.40 - 34.75 in Week 6 and now averages 150.10 points against them.
Smooth Moves by Crazy 8's
- Eric Decker had 52.40 points, the third-highest WR score of the week and the fifth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 40.30 points, Matthew Stafford ranked 10th in the league in scoring.
- With 28.20 points, Ben Tate ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 12.20 points, Tony Gonzalez had the fifth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- The 11.00 points by Blair Walsh topped a projected 5.46, extending his overachievement streak to four weeks.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BS
- Did not start LeSean McCoy, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 14.00 points against a projected 15.25.
- BS was not able to win even though only 3 of their 6 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Left Isaac Redman in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- Antonio Brown fell short of his scoring projection with 8.40 points, just 54.8% of his projected 15.34.
- Mike Nugent scored only 79.5% of his 7.55-point projection, with 6.00 points.
- Crazy 8's would be 11-2 if they played BS every week.
- Besides BS, Crazy 8's would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Crazy 8's would have defeated BS 85.25 - 48.30 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as BS, Crazy 8's would be 4-7.
- If Crazy 8's had played every team in the league each week, they would be 81-62.
- BS would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crazy 8's, BS would be 3-8.
- If they played every team every week, BS would be 20-123.
- Crazy 8's has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- Three of the 12 losses for BS this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- BS has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost eight straight games.
- It was the ninth time this season that BS has had the lowest score in the league.
- BS bested their projected points again, the 11th time this season they have done so, including a streak of seven straight games.
- In the loss, Alshon Jeffery led the league in scoring and had the seventh-most points in the league this season with 63.90.
- The RBs on Crazy 8's collectively had their best week of the season with 44.50 points.
- With a combined 72.30 points from their WRs, BS got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Crazy 8's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.