Powered by Automated Insights GAWDS of War Picks Up Win Against Crown Me, Moves to Seventh Place
- GAWDS of War
- Crown Me
GAWDS of War defeated Crown Me 147.65 - 108.70 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. Tom Brady was the deciding factor, grabbing 43.05 points this week, an even bigger output than his 31.55 points the last time these teams met. The margin wasn't as big as it could have been, GAWDS of War had a starter score zero points (Julius Thomas). This is the tightest win for GAWDS of War in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Crown Me 125.15 - 70.00 in Week 6.
Smooth Moves by GAWDS of War
- Adrian Peterson had 37.10 points, the highest RB score of the week and the second-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With 43.05 points, Tom Brady ranked sixth in the league in scoring this week and had the fourth-highest score of any player on GAWDS of War this season.
- The 18.70 points scored by Larry Fitzgerald was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- GAWDS of War had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
- GAWDS of War won even with Julius Thomas in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crown Me
- Left C.J. Spiller on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 22.70 points, beating his scoring projection by 109.4%, which also led the team.
- The 9.90 points scored by Frank Gore fell short of his 14.55-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- With 7.10 points against a projected 10.26, T.Y. Hilton did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- It was a bad week at RB for Crown Me, who was outscored at the position 44.90 - 18.00 by GAWDS of War.
- It was a beating at QB for Crown Me, as they were outscored 43.05 - 20.70 by GAWDS of War.
- GAWDS of War would be 6-7 if they played Crown Me every week.
- GAWDS of War would have beaten eight other teams besides Crown Me this week.
- Had they played each other last week, GAWDS of War would have defeated Crown Me 115.60 - 74.15.
- If they played the same schedule as Crown Me, GAWDS of War would be 3-8.
- If GAWDS of War had played every team in the league each week, they would be 69-74.
- Crown Me would have lost to seven other teams besides GAWDS of War this week.
- Crown Me would be 5-5-1 if they played the same schedule as GAWDS of War.
- If they played every team every week, Crown Me would be 66-76-1.
- Four of the 10 losses for Crown Me this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Crown Me underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 108.70 points against a projected 115.08 this week.
- With the win, GAWDS of War snapped their three-game losing streak.
- GAWDS of War beat Crown Me at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Crown Me.
- Crown Me has now lost six games in a row.
- GAWDS of War is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 87.4% of their points from players they drafted.
- The 38.95-point margin of victory by GAWDS of War was the third-biggest win in the league this week.
- GAWDS of War outdid their projection in the win, while Crown Me came in under their point expectation. GAWDS of War is now 5-1 when overachieving, while Crown Me falls to 0-8 when failing to reach their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- GAWDS of War
- Crown Me
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.