Powered by Automated Insights Team Disciples Waxes The A Team for Fifth Straight Win
- Team Disciples
- The A Team
Team Disciples pummeled The A Team 147.15 - 55.95, making it two wins in as many head-to-head matchups. Eddie Lacy did the most damage, putting up 24.80 points for Team Disciples. The last time these teams met, Jimmy Graham led with 29.90. On top of the loss, The A Team had three starters put up zeroes. Team Disciples now has a 54.40-point average margin of victory over The A Team. They won 127.70 - 110.10 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Team Disciples
- Added the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense, which exceeded their scoring projection by a matchup-leading 350.1%.
- The 21.50 points scored by Jimmy Graham was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Eddie Lacy had the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 24.80 points.
- The 23.40 points scored by Maurice Jones-Drew was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Rob Gronkowski had the second-highest TE score in the league this week with 18.50 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The A Team
- Did not start Joe Flacco, who led the matchup in scoring with 26.15 points.
- Wes Welker scored 5.10 points against a projected 16.03 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- It was a bad week at RB for The A Team, who was outscored at the position 48.20 - 14.10 by Team Disciples.
- The A Team had 3 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- The 1.70 points scored by Victor Cruz was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 10.7% of his 15.94 projected points this week.
- If Team Disciples played The A Team every week, they would be 10-2 this season.
- Team Disciples would have beaten nine other teams besides The A Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Team Disciples would have defeated The A Team 118.70 - 106.60.
- If they played the same schedule as The A Team, Team Disciples would be 6-4.
- If Team Disciples had played every team in the league each week, they would be 97-35.
- Besides Team Disciples, The A Team would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Team Disciples, The A Team would be 5-4-1.
- The A Team would be 47-84-1 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with The A Team, as five of their eight losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The top players for Team Disciples were elite in the matchup, as six of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for The A Team.
- It was the seventh-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 91.20 points.
- The A Team lost by the biggest margin of the week for the fourth time this season.
- The 6.80 total points by the WRs on The A Team was their lowest WR output this season.
- Although Team Disciples won, it was no thanks to Terrance Williams, who scored 1.50 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- The A Team remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-4.
- Team Disciples has now won five straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team Disciples
- The A Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.