Powered by Automated Insights Team MAC-Orkle Upsets Crazy 8's to Capture Seventh Place
- Team MAC-Orkle
- Crazy 8's
Team MAC-Orkle overcame a 22.74-point projected spread to take down Crazy 8's, 106.20 - 85.25 for the upset. They got a team-leading 30.60 points from Matt Ryan and 16.00 from the Baltimore Ravens Defense. With the win, Team MAC-Orkle secures a playoff spot. While Team MAC-Orkle (6-6) is only a game back of Crazy 8's (7-5), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,419.35 - 1,262.40. The stunner was an answer to a 110.75 - 96.45 loss to Crazy 8's in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Team MAC-Orkle
- Benched the New England Patriots Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 10.00 points.
- Dwayne Bowe scored 13.60 points against a projected 10.70 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 11.40 points scored versus a projected 6.13, Brandon Myers has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense overachieved by 92.8%, scoring 16.00 points against a projected 8.30.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Team MAC-Orkle was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crazy 8's
- Stevan Ridley had the lowest point total in the matchup with a season-low -0.60 points.
- Ben Tate has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 5.20 points against a projected 17.28 this week.
- Crazy 8's had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Tony Gonzalez scored 6.30 points against a projected 12.37 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- With 8.10 points against a projected 10.33, Andre Ellington did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Team MAC-Orkle would be 5-7 if they played Crazy 8's every week.
- Besides Crazy 8's, Team MAC-Orkle would have beaten only three other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crazy 8's, Team MAC-Orkle would be 4-6.
- If Team MAC-Orkle had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-79.
- Besides Team MAC-Orkle, Crazy 8's would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Team MAC-Orkle would have lost to Crazy 8's 110.90 - 108.90.
- Crazy 8's would be 9-1 if they played the same schedule as Team MAC-Orkle.
- Crazy 8's would be 71-61 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses Crazy 8's has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Team MAC-Orkle underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 106.20 points against a projected 114.37 this week.
- The 106.20 points by Team MAC-Orkle was their lowest winning score of the season.
- It was a season-low point total for Crazy 8's.
- The WRs on Crazy 8's collectively had their worst week of the season with only 8.80 points.
- Crazy 8's is now 1-2 in upset games this season, including losses in their last two such contests.
- Team MAC-Orkle remains undefeated in upset games this season, improving to 2-0.
- The draft continues to pay off for Team MAC-Orkle, which got 89.3% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team MAC-Orkle
- Crazy 8's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.