Powered by Automated Insights GoatNamedFelicia Wins Against GAWDS of War to Capture Third Place
- GAWDS of War
GoatNamedFelicia put up the highest point total in the league this week to beat GAWDS of War 148.40 - 115.60. This win was revenge for a Week 3 155.35 - 82.50 waxing by GAWDS of War. Tom Brady brought in the third-highest score in the league this week with 50.20 points for GAWDS of War. If GAWDS of War didn't have three starters put up goose eggs, the outcome could have gone the other way. GoatNamedFelicia (9-3, 1,386.95 points) climbs into third place while GAWDS of War (5-7, 1,423.00 points) drops to eighth place.
Smooth Moves by GoatNamedFelicia
- Knowshon Moreno brought in 44.50 points, which was good enough to rank fourth in the league in scoring this week and third-best of any player on GoatNamedFelicia this season.
- Sat Trent Richardson, who scored 3.60 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- Jamaal Charles had 29.70 points, the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- GoatNamedFelicia won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- All three of the starting RBs scored above their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GAWDS of War
- Picked up Phil Dawson but left him on the bench, where he scored 10.00 points against a projected 7.96.
- The Chicago Bears Defense was last in the matchup in scoring with a season-low -2.00 points.
- GAWDS of War lost despite having only 1 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- GAWDS of War had 3 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- GAWDS of War lost even though all three of their WRs scored above their projected points.
- If GoatNamedFelicia played GAWDS of War every week, they would be 6-6 this season.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have defeated GAWDS of War 106.45 - 102.20 had they played each other last week.
- GoatNamedFelicia would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as GAWDS of War.
- If GoatNamedFelicia had played every team in the league each week, they would be 63-69.
- GAWDS of War would have lost to five other teams besides GoatNamedFelicia this week.
- GAWDS of War would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as GoatNamedFelicia.
- If they played every team every week, GAWDS of War would be 60-72.
- Three of the seven losses for GAWDS of War this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Despite playing on the losing team, Tom Brady ranked third in the league in scoring with 50.20 points against a projected 38.35 and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- With a combined 87.30 points from the RB position, GoatNamedFelicia got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- With 148.40 points, GoatNamedFelicia set their new season-high en route to leading the league in scoring for the week.
- GoatNamedFelicia had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 32.80 points.
- GAWDS of War got a combined 48.10 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- GoatNamedFelicia won even though GAWDS of War performed better against their scoring projection. GAWDS of War beat their 97.97 projected points by 18.0%, while GoatNamedFelicia outscored their 133.05-point projection by 11.5%.
- GAWDS of War has now lost three games in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- GAWDS of War
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.