Powered by Automated Insights Cerix Rippers 💪 Obliterates Crown Me, Tacks On Seventh Straight Win
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- Crown Me
Cerix Rippers 💪 stays unbeaten in two matchups against Crown Me and they turn out the lights this time, with a 142.30 - 74.15 big win. Drew Brees put up 36.80 points and was a force. It was less than his 55.70 points in the last matchup with Crown Me. Cerix Rippers 💪 now has a 48.05-point average margin of victory over Crown Me. They won 130.20 - 102.25 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Cerix Rippers 💪
- With 36.80 points, Drew Brees had the eighth-highest score in the league this week.
- With 23.90 points, Anquan Boldin ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Zac Stacy had the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.20 points.
- The St. Louis Rams Defense scored 13.00 points to beat their projected point total by 232.5%, which led the matchup.
- By scoring 13.00 points, Vernon Davis beat his 9.31 projected points by 39.6%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crown Me
- All nine players in the starting lineup scored less than their projected points.
- Left the New Orleans Saints Defense on the bench, where they scored 11.00 points and surpassed their scoring projection by 43.8%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Acquired and started Bobby Rainey, who then finished last on the team in scoring with 3.50 points.
- The 3.90 points scored by Frank Gore fell short of his 15.60-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- The Indianapolis Colts Defense scored 4.00 points against a projected 8.04 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 8-4 if they played Crown Me every week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have beaten eight other teams besides Crown Me this week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have defeated Crown Me 140.15 - 106.60 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crown Me, Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 8-2.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 105-27.
- Besides Cerix Rippers 💪, Crown Me would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Crown Me would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as Cerix Rippers 💪.
- Crown Me would be 63-68-1 if they played every team every week.
- With the win, Cerix Rippers 💪 has a seven-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Crown Me scored 74.15 points against a projected 126.31 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Crown Me got a combined 7.40 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With a record of 0-3, Crown Me is winless in blowout matchups.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 is now 5-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last five such contests.
- The loss was the fifth in a row for Crown Me.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 got a combined 48.30 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The drafted players on Cerix Rippers 💪 put up 79.5% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- Crown Me
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.