Powered by Automated Insights The A Team Pulls Out Stunner Against GAWDS of War to Grab Ninth Place
- The A Team
- GAWDS of War
The A Team stays undefeated in two matchups against GAWDS of War, and they make it interesting this time with a final score of 106.60 - 102.20. Robert Griffin III put up 38.10 points and was the reason for the victory. It was a drop-off from his 45.10 points in the last matchup with GAWDS of War. With The A Team delivering goose eggs from three of their starters, it could have been worse. The A Team now has a 17.87-point average margin of victory over GAWDS of War. They won 130.70 - 99.35 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by The A Team
- Robert Griffin III ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 38.10 points.
- With 25.30 points, Marshawn Lynch ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Victor Cruz had the 10th-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 15.00 points.
- The A Team won despite having 3 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, The A Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GAWDS of War
- Cecil Shorts III has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 3.20 points versus a projected 12.79.
- The RBs for GAWDS of War got outscored 25.30 - 12.00 by the RBs for The A Team.
- Adrian Peterson had a season-low 6.50 points against a projected 17.74 and underachieved for the sixth time this season.
- GAWDS of War had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 6.00 points versus a projected 12.05, Keenan Allen scored only 49.8% of his projected point total.
- The A Team would be 5-6 if they played GAWDS of War every week.
- Besides GAWDS of War, The A Team would have beaten only three other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as GAWDS of War, The A Team would be 5-4.
- If The A Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 46-74-1.
- Besides The A Team, GAWDS of War would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- The A Team would have lost to GAWDS of War 127.40 - 122.25 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as The A Team, GAWDS of War would be 4-5.
- GAWDS of War would be 55-66 if they played every team every week.
- The A Team won by scoring 106.60 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- The margin of victory of 4.40 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- GAWDS of War got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 12.00 points this week.
- The A Team improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- GAWDS of War falls to 0-2 and remains winless in upset games this season.
- The A Team got 76.3% of their points from players they drafted.
- With 102.20 points, GAWDS of War ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- Nick Foles performed well in the loss, ranking 10th in the league in scoring with 34.10 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The A Team
- GAWDS of War
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.