Powered by Automated Insights Crazy 8's Rallies to Inch by Bruh Man's Hittas to Bring Series Record to 2-0
- Crazy 8's
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Crazy 8's clinches a spot in the playoffs after taking down Bruh Man's Hittas again, this time by a final score of 110.90 - 105.60. Matthew Stafford was a deciding factor, getting 40.00 points this week, even more than his 36.00 points the last time these teams met. With the New York Jets Defense delivering zero points for Crazy 8's, it could have been worse. Crazy 8's won 121.70 - 48.80 in Week 2, and now has a 39.10-point average margin of victory over Bruh Man's Hittas.
Smooth Moves by Crazy 8's
- Matthew Stafford ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 40.00 points.
- Jordy Nelson scored 15.70 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Ben Tate scored 13.70 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter the New York Jets Defense, Crazy 8's was still able to win.
- Crazy 8's won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bruh Man's Hittas
- Did not start Michael Floyd, who ranked fifth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 262.7%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Alex Smith on the bench, where he ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 39.20 points.
- A.J. Green was last on the team in scoring with 1.70 points, 11.3% of his projected 15.10, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- Of the 9 starters on Bruh Man's Hittas, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- With 3.10 points versus a projected 10.96, Golden Tate scored only 28.3% of his projected point total.
- Crazy 8's would be 10-1 if they played Bruh Man's Hittas every week.
- Crazy 8's would have beaten seven other teams besides Bruh Man's Hittas this week.
- Crazy 8's would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as Bruh Man's Hittas.
- Crazy 8's would be 68-53 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Crazy 8's, Bruh Man's Hittas would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Crazy 8's would have lost to Bruh Man's Hittas 146.15 - 89.65.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as Crazy 8's.
- If they played every team every week, Bruh Man's Hittas would be 32-89.
- Crazy 8's scored 110.90 points against a projected 123.85 and underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- In the loss, Bruh Man's Hittas had their highest losing score of the season with 105.60 points.
- Crazy 8's was able to cover the 3.44-point spread in the win.
- Eric Decker did little to help Crazy 8's, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 9.60 points against a projected 12.67.
- With the win, Crazy 8's remains undefeated in comeback games this season, improving to 2-0.
- With the loss, Bruh Man's Hittas remains winless in comeback games this season, falling to 0-2.
- Crazy 8's got 85.6% of their points from players they drafted.
- Bruh Man's Hittas scored 105.60 points, ranking them 10th in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Crazy 8's
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.