Powered by Automated Insights Cerix Rippers 💪 Gets Win over GoatNamedFelicia to Grab First Place
- Cerix Rippers 💪
Cerix Rippers 💪 picked up their sixth win in a row when they defeated GoatNamedFelicia 140.15 - 106.45, recording the highest score this week. They've moved from eighth place to claim the top spot in the league since the beginning of the streak in Week 6. They also have the highest scoring output in the league at 147.30 points per matchup. GoatNamedFelicia goes to 8-3 and falls to fourth place. Cerix Rippers 💪 has not had a loss since Week 5 and goes to 8-3.
Smooth Moves by Cerix Rippers 💪
- Calvin Johnson had 44.90 points, the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points by Steven Hauschka was the league-high for a K this week.
- Drew Brees put up 34.15 points, which was the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- By scoring 17.00 points, the Seattle Seahawks Defense beat their 10.17 projected points by 67.2%.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GoatNamedFelicia
- Picked up Riley Cooper, who scored 5.20 points against his projected 9.97.
- GoatNamedFelicia had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 0.70 points, Emmanuel Sanders was last in the matchup in scoring and got only 6.6% of his projected point total, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- With 7.80 points against a projected 10.12, Trent Richardson did not meet his projection for the 10th straight game.
- At the DEF position, GoatNamedFelicia got outscored 17.00 - 7.00 by Cerix Rippers 💪.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 9-2 if they played GoatNamedFelicia every week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cerix Rippers 💪 would have defeated GoatNamedFelicia 150.70 - 78.40.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 8-1 if they played the same schedule as GoatNamedFelicia.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 96-25.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have lost to seven other teams besides Cerix Rippers 💪 this week.
- GoatNamedFelicia would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Cerix Rippers 💪.
- GoatNamedFelicia would be 52-69 if they played every team every week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 led the league in scoring for the fourth time this season with 140.15 points.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 won by the largest margin of victory in the league (33.70 points) for the third time this season.
- This was the second time this season that GoatNamedFelicia lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 won again and is on a six-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- GoatNamedFelicia underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last six weeks in a row, scoring 106.45 points against a projected 122.39 this week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 was able to win with little help from Fred Jackson, who had a season-low 4.90 points and is on a four-week underperforming streak.
- GoatNamedFelicia saw their six-game win streak come to an end.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 got a combined 9.30 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cerix Rippers 💪
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.