Powered by Automated Insights Tha Hard Knockzzz Beats Gladiators, Tacks On Third Straight Win
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
Tha Hard Knockzzz picked up their third straight win when they beat Gladiators 139.45 - 107.85, recording the second-highest score this week. The streak is due in part to Tha Hard Knockzzz having the second-highest scoring output in the league at 146.65 points per matchup. On top of the loss, Gladiators had a starter score zero points (the Tennessee Titans Defense). Gladiators stays put in sixth place with a 6-5 record. Tha Hard Knockzzz is in second place, having now blown through The A Team (156.60 - 54.35) and GAWDS of War (156.10 - 127.40).
Smooth Moves by Tha Hard Knockzzz
- The Houston Texans Defense, which was picked up by Tha Hard Knockzzz, scored 7.00 points against a projected 5.54, topping their projection by 26.4%.
- Vincent Jackson had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 31.50 points.
- Rashad Jennings had 28.80 points, the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Garrett Hartley overachieved by 46.2%, scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.21.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Tha Hard Knockzzz was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gladiators
- Should have started the Denver Broncos Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 6.00 against a projected 6.53.
- Gladiators picked up Ryan Succop, who then fell short of his 7.25-point projection by scoring 5.00 points.
- Gladiators would have welcomed more points at WR, where Tha Hard Knockzzz topped them 37.70 - 13.20.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz won the K position battle, beating Gladiators 12.00 - 5.00.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz played Gladiators every week, they would be 9-2 this season.
- Besides Gladiators, Tha Hard Knockzzz would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would have defeated Gladiators 156.10 - 77.35 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Gladiators, Tha Hard Knockzzz would be 9-0.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz had played every team in the league each week, they would be 98-23.
- Gladiators would have lost to four other teams besides Tha Hard Knockzzz this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tha Hard Knockzzz, Gladiators would be 4-5.
- Gladiators would be 61-60 if they played every team every week.
- With a combined 48.90 points from their RBs, Tha Hard Knockzzz got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz underachieved in the win, recording 99.5% of their projected 140.09, while Gladiators performed better than expected, beating their 106.85-point projection by 0.9%.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz has now won three straight games.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz underachieved in the win, improving to 3-1 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Gladiators falls to 4-1 when beating their scoring projection.
- The margin of victory of 31.60 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- The score put up by Gladiators was the largest among losing teams in the league this week.
- Gladiators lost, but Cam Newton played well, scoring 44.15 points to rank fourth in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.