Powered by Automated Insights Team MAC-Orkle Gets Win Against BS, Goes to 2-0 Against Them
- Team MAC-Orkle
Team MAC-Orkle remains undefeated in two matchups against BS with a 108.90 - 84.10 win. Matt Ryan put up 27.20 points and was a deciding factor. It was quite a drop-off from his 47.20 points in the last matchup with BS. On top of the loss, BS got zero points from Isaac Redman. This is the tightest win for Team MAC-Orkle in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated BS 145.40 - 113.85 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Team MAC-Orkle
- Matt Forte scored 21.00 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 17.60 points, Montee Ball ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 27.20 points scored by Matt Ryan led the team, the fifth time that's happened this season.
- The 12.00 points scored by Matt Prater outpaced his 8.43-point scoring projection by 42.3%.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Team MAC-Orkle was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BS
- Did not start LeSean McCoy, who beat his scoring projection with 29.00 points against a projected 16.95.
- Team MAC-Orkle saw their RBs beat those on BS 38.60 - 10.20.
- Left Isaac Redman in the starting lineup and he scored 0 points.
- BS lost even though both of their WRs scored above their projected points.
- With 84.10 points from their starters and 132.35 total points left on the bench, BS had the worst starter/bench scoring ratio in the league for the seventh time this season.
- Team MAC-Orkle would be 8-3 if they played BS every week.
- Besides BS, Team MAC-Orkle would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Team MAC-Orkle would have defeated BS 60.90 - 55.40.
- If they played the same schedule as BS, Team MAC-Orkle would be 1-8.
- If Team MAC-Orkle had played every team in the league each week, they would be 49-72.
- BS would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Team MAC-Orkle, BS would be 3-6.
- BS would be 20-101 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the five wins for Team MAC-Orkle this season have come despite their opponent scoring higher than their season average.
- Of the losses BS has had, seven were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- BS has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost six straight games.
- BS bested their projected points again, the ninth time this season they have done so, including a streak of five straight games.
- The 108.90 points by Team MAC-Orkle was their lowest winning score of the season.
- BS was last in the league in scoring for the seventh time this season.
- Team MAC-Orkle snapped their three-game losing streak with the win.
- The RBs on Team MAC-Orkle collectively had their best week of the season with 38.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team MAC-Orkle
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.