Powered by Automated Insights Team Disciples Gets Late Win over Crown Me, Streak Now at Four
- Team Disciples
- Crown Me
Team Disciples stays unbeaten in two matchups against Crown Me with a 118.70 - 106.60 win. This week, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense was the winning factor, getting 27.00 points. That's a downgrade, however, from Aaron Rodgers, who led all players with 69.70 points the last time these teams met. This is the tightest victory for Team Disciples in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Crown Me 194.90 - 120.95 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Team Disciples
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 27.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Team Disciples was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- With 14.40 points, Rob Gronkowski ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Stephen Gostkowski exceeded scoring projections by 21.0%, with 9.00 points against a projected 7.44.
- Team Disciples got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crown Me
- Should have started the New Orleans Saints Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 6.00 against a projected 8.25.
- The Indianapolis Colts Defense has scored below their projection in three straight games after scoring 4.00 points against a projected 6.78 this week.
- At the DEF position, Crown Me got outscored by Team Disciples 27.00 - 4.00.
- The RBs on Crown Me let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Team Disciples 22.40 - 9.20.
- 5 of the starters on Crown Me scored less than their projected points.
- If Team Disciples played Crown Me every week, they would be 8-3 this season.
- Besides Crown Me, Team Disciples would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Team Disciples would have defeated Crown Me 121.70 - 117.05 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crown Me, Team Disciples would be 5-4.
- If Team Disciples had played every team in the league each week, they would be 87-34.
- Besides Team Disciples, Crown Me would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Team Disciples, Crown Me would be 6-3.
- Crown Me would be 61-59-1 if they played every team every week.
- Team Disciples won by scoring 118.70 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- Team Disciples did not cover the 16.41-point spread, winning by 12.10 points.
- The 9.20 total points by the RBs on Crown Me was their smallest RB output this season.
- With the win, Team Disciples improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Team Disciples has now won four straight games.
- Crown Me has now lost four games in a row.
- Team Disciples got 21.50 points from their TEs, the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this week.
- Crown Me falls to 1-2 in comeback games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team Disciples
- Crown Me
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.