Powered by Automated Insights Cerix Rippers 💪 Pulverizes Gladiators for Fifth Straight Win
- Cerix Rippers 💪
Cerix Rippers 💪 eviscerated Gladiators 150.70 - 77.55 while also putting up the second-highest point total this week. With the win, Cerix Rippers 💪 clinches a spot in the playoffs. While Gladiators (6-4) is only a game back of Cerix Rippers 💪 (7-3), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,480.10 - 1,194.80. Cerix Rippers 💪 can officially be called a contender after winning their last five.
Smooth Moves by Cerix Rippers 💪
- Drew Brees had the ninth-most points in the league this season with 60.60, leading the league in points for the week.
- The 20.00 points scored by Steven Hauschka was the highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Benched RB Lamar Miller, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 2.10.
- Calvin Johnson scored 23.30 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gladiators
- At the QB position, Gladiators got outscored 60.60 - 16.15 by Cerix Rippers 💪.
- 8 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The 7.00 points scored by the Tennessee Titans Defense fell short of their 12.39-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 won the K position battle, beating Gladiators 20.00 - 5.00.
- It was a season-low 16.15 points for Cam Newton this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 52.4% of a projected point total of 30.82.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 played Gladiators every week, they would be 8-2 this season.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have beaten nine other teams besides Gladiators this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Gladiators, Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 6-3.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 85-25.
- Gladiators would have lost to eight other teams besides Cerix Rippers 💪 this week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have lost to Gladiators 178.85 - 133.60 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Cerix Rippers 💪, Gladiators would be 5-4.
- If they played every team every week, Gladiators would be 55-55.
- The top players for Cerix Rippers 💪 were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Gladiators.
- The 73.15-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and eighth-biggest in the league this season.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 was able to win with little help from Vernon Davis, who had a season-low 0.70 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- It was a season-low point total for Gladiators.
- Anquan Boldin scored 3.80 points against a projected 11.68 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in five straight games.
- Fred Jackson did little to help Cerix Rippers 💪, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 7.70 points against a projected 13.89.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 is now 4-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last four such contests.
- The win was the fifth in a row for Cerix Rippers 💪.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cerix Rippers 💪
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.