Powered by Automated Insights The A Team Brings Down Crazy 8's
- The A Team
- Crazy 8's
The A Team beat Crazy 8's 122.25 - 89.65, led by Robert Griffin III, who put up the third-highest player point total of the week with 48.45 points. While each team failed to hit their projections, The A Team scored 99.9% of a projected 122.37 points to get the win. Crazy 8's was led by Matthew Stafford with 35.85 points and Blair Walsh who scored 11.00. The gap could have been wider, The A Team had a starter score zero points (Jermichael Finley). The A Team (3-7, 1,099.20 points) remains mired in 10th place and Crazy 8's (6-4, 1,223.20 points) stays in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by The A Team
- Robert Griffin III ranked third in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on The A Team this season with 48.45 points.
- Marshawn Lynch had 23.60 points, the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- DeMarco Murray scored 16.00 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The A Team had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
- Starter Jermichael Finley put up a zero, but The A Team still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crazy 8's
- Picked up and started Ben Tate, who then scored below his 13.44-point projection with 7.90 points.
- Crazy 8's had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Lance Moore was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.90 points against a projected 6.33 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- The RBs on Crazy 8's let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on The A Team 39.60 - 16.20.
- Crazy 8's got outscored 13.00 - 5.00 by The A Team at the DEF position.
- If The A Team played Crazy 8's every week, they would be 3-7 this season.
- Besides Crazy 8's, The A Team would have defeated six other teams this week.
- The A Team would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Crazy 8's.
- If The A Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-68.
- Crazy 8's would have lost to six other teams besides The A Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The A Team would have lost to Crazy 8's 89.40 - 54.35.
- Crazy 8's would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as The A Team.
- If they played every team every week, Crazy 8's would be 60-50.
- Matthew Stafford beat his projection for the fourth straight week. His 35.85 points ranked seventh in the league this week.
- The A Team had their lowest winning score of the season with 122.25 points.
- The A Team underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 122.25 points against a projected 122.37 this week.
- The margin of victory of 32.60 points was the biggest of the season for The A Team.
- The A Team snapped their seven-game losing streak with the win.
- Crazy 8's got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 17.20 points this week.
- Victor Cruz scored 5.20 points against a projected 14.11 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in five straight games.
- The drafted players on The A Team put up 80.7% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The A Team
- Crazy 8's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.