Powered by Automated Insights GoatNamedFelicia Beats Team MAC-Orkle, Streak Climbs to Six
- Team MAC-Orkle
GoatNamedFelicia earned their sixth win in as many matchups when they beat Team MAC-Orkle 78.40 - 60.90. They got a lift from Knowshon Moreno, who led the team with 15.40 points and the Carolina Panthers Defense who had 14.00. They also clinched a playoff spot. They've moved from ninth place to claim the top spot in the league since the beginning of the streak in Week 5. GoatNamedFelicia started one player with zero points while Team MAC-Orkle served up two goose eggs, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. Team MAC-Orkle goes to 4-6 and stays in eighth place. GoatNamedFelicia has not lost since Week 4.
Smooth Moves by GoatNamedFelicia
- GoatNamedFelicia was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Knowshon Moreno had 15.40 points, the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Starter Jermaine Gresham put up a zero, but GoatNamedFelicia still won.
- With 14.00 points versus a projected 8.41, the Carolina Panthers Defense exceeded their scoring projection by 66.5%.
- GoatNamedFelicia won even though both of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team MAC-Orkle
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 12.00 points scored by the Baltimore Ravens Defense on the bench this week. They outperformed their projected point total by 113.5%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Matt Ryan on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 27.60 points.
- Got beat by GoatNamedFelicia even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Mike Wallace has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 3.50 points versus a projected 10.63.
- Hakeem Nicks has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 6.90 points against a projected 11.89 this week.
- If GoatNamedFelicia played Team MAC-Orkle every week, they would be 6-4 this season.
- Besides Team MAC-Orkle, GoatNamedFelicia would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, GoatNamedFelicia would have defeated Team MAC-Orkle 109.50 - 102.45.
- GoatNamedFelicia would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Team MAC-Orkle.
- If GoatNamedFelicia had played every team in the league each week, they would be 49-61.
- Besides GoatNamedFelicia, Team MAC-Orkle would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as GoatNamedFelicia, Team MAC-Orkle would be 5-4.
- Team MAC-Orkle would be 42-68 if they played every team every week.
- Even though Team MAC-Orkle lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for GoatNamedFelicia.
- GoatNamedFelicia scored 78.40 points against a projected 108.70 and underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row.
- GoatNamedFelicia won again and is on a six-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The 78.40 points scored by GoatNamedFelicia is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- Team MAC-Orkle got a combined 8.90 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With 60.90 points, Team MAC-Orkle had their lowest output of the season.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 17.50 points.
- Eli Manning scored 13.70 points against a projected 31.77 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team MAC-Orkle
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.