Powered by Automated Insights Tha Hard Knockzzz Beats GAWDS of War
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
- GAWDS of War
Tha Hard Knockzzz logged the highest score in the league this week and got past GAWDS of War 157.10 - 127.40. With the win, Tha Hard Knockzzz clinches a spot in the playoffs. GAWDS of War (5-5) sits just two games back of Tha Hard Knockzzz (7-3), but point totals show a much bigger gap, 1,474.75 - 1,205.20. Tha Hard Knockzzz has beaten expectations four weeks straight and put up 9.2% more points than projected in this matchup.
Smooth Moves by Tha Hard Knockzzz
- Peyton Manning brought in 50.90 points, which was good enough to rank second in the league in scoring this week and fifth-best of any player on Tha Hard Knockzzz this season.
- Took Ben Roethlisberger out of the starting lineup, who scored 23.20 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Brandon Marshall scored 29.40 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 17.10 points, Le'Veon Bell ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 15.20 points, Jordan Reed ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GAWDS of War
- Larry Fitzgerald has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 3.80 points versus a projected 9.91.
- At the DEF position, GAWDS of War got outscored by Tha Hard Knockzzz 12.00 - 2.00.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Keenan Allen fell short of his scoring projection with 6.10 points, just 42.3% of his projected 14.43.
- GAWDS of War saw all three of their WR starters fail to reach their projections.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz played GAWDS of War every week, they would be 8-2 this season.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would have defeated GAWDS of War 156.60 - 134.10 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as GAWDS of War, Tha Hard Knockzzz would be 7-2.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz had played every team in the league each week, they would be 88-22.
- In addition to Tha Hard Knockzzz, GAWDS of War would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tha Hard Knockzzz, GAWDS of War would be 5-4.
- GAWDS of War would be 54-56 if they played every team every week.
- The 157.10 points by Tha Hard Knockzzz led the league. It is the third time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz topped their point expectations for the fourth week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the seventh time.
- In the loss, GAWDS of War had the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season with 127.40 points.
- The 29.70-point win by Tha Hard Knockzzz beat the 10.26-point spread.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz got a combined 22.50 points from their TEs, their highest combined scoring output from the TE position this season.
- Vincent Jackson scored 4.30 points against a projected 14.04 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The drafted players on Tha Hard Knockzzz put up 81.2% of the team's points this week.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz overachieved and improves to 5-2 when doing so, while GAWDS of War fell short of their projection. They are now 1-5 when scoring less than expected.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
- GAWDS of War
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.