Powered by Automated Insights Team Disciples Lays Waste to BS for Third Consecutive Win
- Team Disciples
Team Disciples earned their third win in as many matchups when they devastated BS 121.70 - 55.40. They got a lift from Jay Cutler, who led the team with 27.00 points and Pierre Garcon who got 21.40. They also clinched a playoff spot. The streak is due in part to Team Disciples having the third-highest scoring output in the league at 139.06 points per matchup. Team Disciples started one player with zero points while BS also served up one goose egg, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. BS goes to 1-9 and stays put in 12th place. Team Disciples is in fourth place having also recently run over GAWDS of War (144.55 - 73.20) and Team MAC-Orkle (141.05 - 102.45).
Smooth Moves by Team Disciples
- The 21.40 points scored by Pierre Garcon was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Giovani Bernard had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.50 points.
- The 15.40 points scored by Maurice Jones-Drew was the ninth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Jimmy Graham had the fourth-highest TE score in the league this week with 8.40 points.
- The 27.00 points scored by Jay Cutler led the team, the fourth time that's happened this season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BS
- Did not start Rob Housler, who scored 13.70 points, surpassing his projected points by 200.4%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start Philip Rivers, who led the matchup in scoring with 27.10 points.
- Rashard Mendenhall was last on the team in scoring with 3.60 points against a projected 8.65 and underachieved for the fifth time this season.
- Even though BS lost, only 3 of their 6 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Did not take Isaac Redman (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- Team Disciples would be 10-0 if they played BS every week.
- Besides BS, Team Disciples would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Team Disciples would have defeated BS 141.05 - 41.20.
- If they played the same schedule as BS, Team Disciples would be 6-3.
- Team Disciples would be 78-32 if they played every team every week.
- BS would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Team Disciples, BS would be 3-6.
- If they played every team every week, BS would be 20-90.
- Team Disciples had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for BS.
- Team Disciples had their lowest winning score of the season with 121.70 points.
- BS has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost five straight games.
- BS beat their scoring projection for the eighth time this season by scoring 55.40 points against a projected 49.65. They have now overachieved four weeks in a row.
- It was the sixth time this season that BS has had the lowest score in the league.
- After scoring 16.40 points against a projected 12.83, Alshon Jeffery has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- BS is now 1-5 in blowout games, including losses in their last five such contests.
- The win was the third in a row for Team Disciples.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team Disciples
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.