Powered by Automated Insights Bruh Man's Hittas Puts the Kibosh on Crown Me and Hands Them Third Straight Loss
- Bruh Man's Hittas
- Crown Me
Bruh Man's Hittas got the highest point total they've scored this season, taking down Crown Me 146.15 - 117.05. Even though the teams are tied for 11th place with matching 3-7 records, Crown Me has a distinct advantage in points, 1,198.10 - 968.55. Crown Me has had some misfortune and is on a three-game losing streak.
Smooth Moves by Bruh Man's Hittas
- The 26.60 points by Pierre Thomas was the highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 37.85 points scored by Russell Wilson ranked fifth in the league this week.
- Took David Akers out of the starting lineup, who scored 3.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting K.
- The 32.10 points scored by A.J. Green was the third-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Golden Tate scored 19.60 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crown Me
- Charles Clay scored 4.10 points against a projected 8.45 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- With 7.00 points against a projected 9.30, Matt Bryant did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- The Indianapolis Colts Defense scored the fewest points on the team and scored below their projection for the third time this season with 3.00 points against a projected 6.82.
- Of the 9 starters on Crown Me, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- With 4.10 points versus a projected 14.96, Mike James scored only 27.4% of his projected point total.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would be 3-7 if they played Crown Me every week.
- Besides Crown Me, Bruh Man's Hittas would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would be 1-8 if they played the same schedule as Crown Me.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would be 30-80 if they played every team every week.
- Crown Me would have lost to five other teams besides Bruh Man's Hittas this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Bruh Man's Hittas would have lost to Crown Me 146.15 - 87.80.
- Crown Me would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Bruh Man's Hittas.
- Crown Me would be 57-53 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the seven losses for Crown Me this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- In the loss, Andrew Luck ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 33.85 points against a projected 31.27 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The 63.00 points by the WRs on Bruh Man's Hittas was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- With 146.15 points, Bruh Man's Hittas had their highest score so far this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Heath Miller scored 1.10 points against a projected 8.62 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Ray Rice did little to help Bruh Man's Hittas, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 8.60 points against a projected 13.02.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Crown Me, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- The drafted players on Bruh Man's Hittas put up 90.1% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bruh Man's Hittas
- Crown Me
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.