Powered by Automated Insights Bruh Man's Hittas Picks Up Win Against BS
- Bruh Man's Hittas
A.J. Green registered 39.70 points, an upgrade on his projected 14.00, as Bruh Man's Hittas beat BS 127.70 - 90.05. Bruh Man's Hittas met their projections and scored 7.1% more than their projected 119.23 points, while BS just fell short of hitting their projections and got 96.5% of a projected 93.36. Philip Rivers led BS with 37.55 points while Jordan Cameron racked up 21.30. On top of the loss, BS had a starter score zero points (Rob Housler). Bruh Man's Hittas (1-0) kicks off the season in fourth place while BS (0-1) debuts in last place.
Smooth Moves by Bruh Man's Hittas
- A.J. Green scored 39.70 points, the second-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Ray Rice scored 17.10 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 11.00 points scored by David Akers outpaced his 8.24-point scoring projection by 33.5%.
- Bruh Man's Hittas won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BS
- Did not start Colin Kaepernick, who scored 59.30 points to rank second in the league in scoring.
- BS left the 34.40 points scored by LeSean McCoy on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 119.5%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Isaac Redman was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.60 points.
- The RBs for BS got outscored 26.60 - 7.50 by the RBs for Bruh Man's Hittas.
- BS got outscored 11.00 - 3.00 by Bruh Man's Hittas at the K position.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would have beaten five other teams besides BS this week.
- If Bruh Man's Hittas had scored 60.56 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- BS would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- BS would have needed an additional 98.21 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- BS got 7.50 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this week.
- Jordan Cameron put up the fifth-best TE score in the league with 21.30 points this week.
- The third-greatest total score by WRs on a single team this week came from Bruh Man's Hittas. Their WRs combined to score 49.70 points.
- In the loss, Philip Rivers scored 37.55 points against a projected 29.22 and exceeded his scoring projection by 28.5%.
- Roddy White failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 2.90 points of his projected 13.92.
- BS failed to reach their projected total, while Bruh Man's Hittas exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.