Powered by Automated Insights Tar Stars Put the Stamp on Ultra for Third Straight Win
- Tar Stars
Tar Stars earned their third consecutive win when they defeated Ultra 138.86 - 121.88. They were led by Mike James who had 26.68 points and Drew Brees who got 25.18. Ultra slides to fifth place with a 5-4 record. Tar Stars is in fourth place, having now beaten Lutzka's Looters (126.30 - 126.06) and I Touchdown There (157.18 - 104.04).
Smooth Moves by Tar Stars
- The 14.80 points scored by Rod Streater, who Tar Stars picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 11.21 by 32.0%.
- Mike James led the matchup in scoring with 26.68 points and exceeded his scoring projection by 159.5%, which ranked eighth in the league.
- Drew Brees scored 25.18 points, the fifth-highest QB score in the league this week.
- With 20.10 points, Tony Gonzalez had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Danny Woodhead had 18.80 points, the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ultra
- Picked up Justin Tucker, who scored 6.00 points against his projected 8.63.
- Jordan Cameron was last on the team in scoring with 1.40 points, 11.9% of his projected 11.75, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- It was a beating at QB for Ultra, as they were outscored 25.18 - 1.98 by Tar Stars.
- Ultra was dominated at the TE position, scoring 1.40 points versus the 20.10 for Tar Stars.
- It was a season-low 1.98 points for Aaron Rodgers this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 7.2% of a projected point total of 27.49.
- Tar Stars would be 5-4 if they played Ultra every week.
- Tar Stars would have beaten three other teams besides Ultra this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Tar Stars would have defeated Ultra 157.18 - 131.30.
- If they played the same schedule as Ultra, Tar Stars would be 3-5.
- Tar Stars would be 44-37 if they played every team every week.
- Ultra would have lost to seven other teams besides Tar Stars this week.
- Ultra would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as Tar Stars.
- If they played every team every week, Ultra would be 49-32.
- Ultra scored 121.88 points against a projected 152.63 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row.
- Tar Stars has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- Tar Stars was able to win with little help from Darren Sproles, who had a season-low 1.20 points and is on a four-week underperforming streak.
- The RBs on Ultra collectively had their best week of the season with 57.10 points.
- Two of the starters for Tar Stars scored higher than the leading scorer for Ultra.
- The 121.88 points put up by Ultra ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Tar Stars is now 3-2 when failing to reach their projection and Ultra falls to 2-4 when scoring below their projected total.
- Tar Stars was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tar Stars
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.