Powered by Automated Insights Toxic University Gets Comeback over I Touchdown There, Moves Up to Eighth Place
- Toxic University
- I Touchdown There
Toxic University got 34.00 points from Chris Johnson and 28.28 from Russell Wilson to beat I Touchdown There 144.08 - 130.96. Toxic University came into the Monday night game facing a 10.58-point deficit, but scored 23.70 for the comeback. I Touchdown There is all but finished after losing their last six. I Touchdown There could not make the most of an improvement in scoring compared to last week's 157.18 - 104.04 loss against Tar Stars. Things could have been different, I Touchdown There had two starters score zero points (Nate Washington and Arian Foster). Toxic University (3-6, 1,237.56 points) inches up to eighth place and I Touchdown There (2-7, 1,164.52 points) is still looking up at everyone from last place.
Smooth Moves by Toxic University
- Chris Johnson had 34.00 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The 10.00 points scored by Mike Nugent, who Toxic University picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 7.63 by 31.1%.
- The 28.28 points scored by Russell Wilson was the third-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- With 23.70 points, Brandon Marshall ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 16.60 points scored by Greg Olsen was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by I Touchdown There
- Should have started Tony Romo, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 25.28 against a projected 29.47.
- Antonio Gates has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 11.30 points against a projected 15.42 this week.
- I Touchdown There had 2 of their 10 starters score zero points.
- I Touchdown There had only 5 of their 10 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- With 130.96 points from their starters and 41.98 total points left on the bench, I Touchdown There had the worst starter/bench scoring ratio in the league for the third time this season.
- If Toxic University played I Touchdown There every week, they would be 7-2 this season.
- Besides I Touchdown There, Toxic University would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Toxic University would have defeated I Touchdown There 116.86 - 104.04.
- Toxic University would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as I Touchdown There.
- If Toxic University had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-46.
- Besides Toxic University, I Touchdown There would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- I Touchdown There would be 2-6 if they played the same schedule as Toxic University.
- If they played every team every week, I Touchdown There would be 20-61.
- I Touchdown There has lost seven times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Toxic University put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- The loss is the sixth straight for I Touchdown There and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Toxic University was able to cover the 8.72-point spread in the win.
- Toxic University was able to win with little help from DeMarco Murray, who had a season-low 11.00 points and is on a four-week underperforming streak.
- Toxic University snapped their five-game losing streak with the win.
- The 52.30 points by the RBs on Toxic University was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Toxic University had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for I Touchdown There.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Toxic University
- I Touchdown There
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.