Powered by Automated Insights TENN HILLBILLYS Comes from Behind to Squeak By Legend Time for Fifth Straight Win
- TENN HILLBILLYS
- Legend Time
Despite putting up just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week, TENN HILLBILLYS (6-1, 682.80 points) found a way to squeak by Legend Time, 72.18 - 69.90. TENN HILLBILLYS averages 97.54 points per matchup on the season, and won with just 74.0% of that. It was a frustrating outing for Legend Time, who fell to 3-4 (556.06 points) while also ending up ninth in points. Tony Romo led TENN HILLBILLYS in scoring this week with 14.88 points.
Smooth Moves by TENN HILLBILLYS
- Took David Akers out of the starting lineup, who scored 6.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting K.
- With 14.20 points, Demaryius Thomas ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense has now overachieved in four straight games after scoring 9.00 points against a projected 6.93.
- TENN HILLBILLYS won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- TENN HILLBILLYS got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Legend Time
- Left Alex Smith on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 17.00 points.
- The 1.10 points scored by Arian Foster was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 8.2% of his 13.47 projected points this week.
- 6 of the starters on Legend Time scored less than their projected points.
- Miles Austin failed to score this week with 0 points against a projected 5.86.
- Jason Witten fell short of his scoring projection with 4.80 points, just 44.9% of his projected 10.70.
- If TENN HILLBILLYS played Legend Time every week, they would be 6-1 this season.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would have beaten only one other team besides Legend Time this week.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would have defeated Legend Time 97.20 - 79.98 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Legend Time, TENN HILLBILLYS would be 3-3.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would be 36-27 if they played every team every week.
- Legend Time would have lost to seven other teams besides TENN HILLBILLYS this week.
- If they played the same schedule as TENN HILLBILLYS, Legend Time would be 1-5.
- Legend Time would be 15-48 if they played every team every week.
- TENN HILLBILLYS had their lowest winning score of the season with 72.18 points.
- TENN HILLBILLYS won again and is on a five-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- TENN HILLBILLYS won but failed to cover the 14.16-point spread, winning by 2.28 points.
- Legend Time had their three-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- Although TENN HILLBILLYS won, it was no thanks to Reggie Wayne, who scored 5.00 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Legend Time falls to 2-1 in comeback games this season.
- TENN HILLBILLYS won even though Legend Time performed better against their scoring projection. Legend Time scored 77.5% of their 90.22 projected points, while TENN HILLBILLYS recorded 69.2% of their 104.38-point projection.
- The WRs from Legend Time scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 13.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- TENN HILLBILLYS
- Legend Time
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.