Powered by Automated Insights Raging Bulls Grinds Out Victory Against st4r, Moves Up to Sixth Place
- Raging Bulls
Raging Bulls slipped by st4r 80.46 - 79.82 behind Matt Forte, whose 28.90 points were the second-highest score of the week. It could have gone either way, and the 0.64-point margin of victory was the smallest recorded in the league this season. st4r, coming off a 137.08 - 68.98 win against money, saw their scoring fall off this week. Raging Bulls (3-4, 685.56 points) climbs into sixth place while st4r (4-3, 731.76 points) stays in second place.
Smooth Moves by Raging Bulls
- Matt Forte had 28.90 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Raging Bulls won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Raging Bulls won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by st4r
- Got beat by Raging Bulls even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- 7 of the starters on st4r underperformed versus their projections.
- Victor Cruz has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 5.00 points against a projected 12.10 this week.
- At the QB position, st4r got outscored 14.76 - 0.12 by Raging Bulls.
- At the DEF position, st4r got outscored 12.00 - 6.00 by Raging Bulls.
- Raging Bulls would be 3-4 if they played st4r every week.
- Besides st4r, Raging Bulls would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Raging Bulls would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as st4r.
- If Raging Bulls had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-30.
- Besides Raging Bulls, st4r would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Raging Bulls would have lost to st4r 137.08 - 103.28 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Raging Bulls, st4r would be 3-3.
- If they played every team every week, st4r would be 38-25.
- The margin of victory of 0.64 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- With a combined 38.70 points from their RBs, st4r got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The win by Raging Bulls snapped a four-game losing streak.
- Although Raging Bulls won, it was no thanks to Martellus Bennett, who scored 6.70 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- st4r falls to 1-1 in close games this season.
- With the win, Raging Bulls improves to 1-2 in close games this season.
- The draft continues to pay off for Raging Bulls, which got 94.9% of their points from players they drafted.
- In the loss, Frank Gore ranked 10th in the league in scoring with a season-high 22.40 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Raging Bulls
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.