Powered by Automated Insights Bonebreakers Beats money, Claims Third Place
Bonebreakers beat money, who had scoring issues this week, 81.32 - 58.90. While each team performed quite poorly, Bonebreakers got the win with just 79.1% of a projected 102.87 points. Russell Wilson led money with 20.30 points while Phil Dawson racked up 8.00. Bonebreakers (4-3, 711.22 points) climbs into third place while money (1-6, 566.40 points) stays locked in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Bonebreakers
- Robert Griffin III ranked fifth in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on Bonebreakers this season with 27.32 points.
- Julius Thomas scored 10.10 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Bonebreakers was still able to win.
- Bonebreakers got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by money
- Did not start Andy Dalton, who scored 27.48 points to rank fourth in the league in scoring.
- money left the 13.60 points scored by DeAndre Hopkins on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 143.7%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Bilal Powell has now underachieved in four straight games after scoring a matchup-low 0.60 points against a projected 9.36.
- Got beat by Bonebreakers even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Antonio Gates has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 3.10 points against a projected 9.92 this week.
- Bonebreakers would be 7-0 if they played money every week.
- Bonebreakers would have beaten four other teams besides money this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Bonebreakers would have defeated money 89.54 - 68.98.
- If they played the same schedule as money, Bonebreakers would be 5-1.
- If Bonebreakers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 41-22.
- money would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- money would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Bonebreakers.
- If they played every team every week, money would be 18-45.
- money was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 58.90 points.
- Bonebreakers scored 81.32 points against a projected 102.87 and underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Trent Richardson scored a season-low 1.70 points and underachieved for the fourth straight week.
- Bonebreakers got a combined 9.80 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With 6.00 points, money got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Bonebreakers is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 81.9% of their points from players they drafted.
- This is the third week this season that money is in last place in the league.
- Bonebreakers won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 1-3 when doing so. money also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-5 in such games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.