Powered by Automated Insights Encinitas Surf Beats Cleveland Indians, Moves Up to Eighth Place
- Encinitas Surf
- Cleveland Indians
Encinitas Surf beat Cleveland Indians 100.22 - 89.72 and notched the second-highest point total this week. Encinitas Surf hit their projections and scored 4.6% more than their projected 95.85 points, while Cleveland Indians failed to hit their projections and scored only 90.0% of a projected 99.72. Cleveland Indians had two players rank highly this week. A.J. Green scored 21.50 points while Eric Decker put up 21.00. Encinitas Surf (3-4, 598.24 points) inches up to eighth place and Cleveland Indians (4-3, 660.12 points) drops to fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Encinitas Surf
- The 25.80 points scored by Vincent Jackson was the second-highest WR score in the league this week and the ninth-best point total by a WR in the league this season.
- Jermichael Finley had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 13.20.
- Made the right move in benching Austin Pettis, who had 1.70 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on Encinitas Surf.
- Took Eli Manning out of the starting lineup, who scored 12.50 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Encinitas Surf won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cleveland Indians
- Had a chance to start Chris Johnson, who outdid his scoring projection of 9.16 points by scoring 17.00 points.
- Tom Brady has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 8.12 points against a projected 17.56 this week.
- The Chicago Bears Defense scored 5.00 points against a projected 7.88 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- It was a beating at QB for Cleveland Indians, as they were outscored 21.72 - 8.12 by Encinitas Surf.
- Cleveland Indians was dominated at the TE position, scoring 4.70 points versus the 13.20 for Encinitas Surf.
- If Encinitas Surf played Cleveland Indians every week, they would be 3-4 this season.
- Besides Cleveland Indians, Encinitas Surf would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Cleveland Indians, Encinitas Surf would be 3-3.
- If Encinitas Surf had played every team in the league each week, they would be 26-37.
- In addition to Encinitas Surf, Cleveland Indians would have lost to just one other team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Encinitas Surf would have lost to Cleveland Indians 109.96 - 106.66.
- If they played the same schedule as Encinitas Surf, Cleveland Indians would be 3-3.
- Cleveland Indians would be 37-26 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Cleveland Indians had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 89.72 points.
- The 44.60 points by the WRs on Cleveland Indians was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Encinitas Surf had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Cleveland Indians.
- The drafted players on Encinitas Surf put up 77.7% of the team's points this week.
- Encinitas Surf had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- Encinitas Surf overachieved in the win, improving to 3-1 when beating their projected points this season, while Cleveland Indians falls to 2-3 when scoring below their projected points.
- A.J. Green was on the losing team, but still had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 21.50 points.
- Eric Decker did his best in the loss, ranking fourth among all WRs in the league with 21.00 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Encinitas Surf
- Cleveland Indians
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.