Powered by Automated Insights Panther Fan Silences NY Giants III to Move into Fifth Place
- Panther Fan
- NY Giants III
Panther Fan demolished NY Giants III 117.34 - 81.60 while also putting up the highest point total this week. It was the second blowout loss on the season for NY Giants III. Aaron Rodgers led NY Giants III with 23.60 points while Fred Jackson racked up 14.50. Panther Fan (4-3, 633.60 points) climbs into fifth place while NY Giants III (3-4, 680.42 points) drops to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Panther Fan
- Picked up the Carolina Panthers Defense, which surpassed their scoring projection by a league-leading 161.6%.
- Calvin Johnson had 27.50 points, the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 26.34 points, Peyton Manning had the sixth-highest score in the league this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Panther Fan exceeded their projected points.
- Four bench players on Panther Fan were not playing this week, but they still won the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by NY Giants III
- Did not start Andrew Luck, who led the league in scoring with 30.02 points.
- Acquired and benched Jarrett Boykin, who scored 16.30 points and beat his projected point total by 110.0%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- The WRs on NY Giants III let them down, resulting in a 46.20 - 18.60 difference at the position.
- At the DEF position, NY Giants III got outscored 20.00 - 2.00 by Panther Fan.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense was last on the team in scoring and had a season-low 2.00 points.
- If Panther Fan played NY Giants III every week, they would be 1-6 this season.
- Panther Fan would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as NY Giants III, Panther Fan would be 2-4.
- Panther Fan would be 31-32 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to Panther Fan, NY Giants III would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Panther Fan would have lost to NY Giants III 68.70 - 50.00 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Panther Fan, NY Giants III would be 4-2.
- NY Giants III would be 40-23 if they played every team every week.
- Panther Fan set their season-high in margin of victory at 35.74 points, which was also the largest in the league this week.
- Panther Fan scored 117.34 points, the highest in the league this week and 10th-highest in the league this season.
- NY Giants III lost by the biggest margin of the week for the first time this season.
- NY Giants III got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 18.60 points this week.
- The 46.20 points by the WRs on Panther Fan was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Panther Fan had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for NY Giants III.
- After the beating, NY Giants III is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-2.
- Panther Fan won in a blowout. They are now 1-1 in blowouts matchups this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Panther Fan
- NY Giants III
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.