Powered by Automated Insights Encinitas Surf Beats the Pants Off Panther Fan to Grab Ninth Place
- Encinitas Surf
- Panther Fan
Encinitas Surf put up the highest score they've earned all season, leveling Panther Fan 106.66 - 50.00. It was an epic beating, and the 56.66-point margin of victory is the sixth-highest in the league this season. Panther Fan was done in by a dramatic drop in scoring from last week's 100.16 - 73.48 win against Cleveland Indians. Adding insult to injury, Panther Fan had a starter score zero points (the Houston Texans Defense). Encinitas Surf (2-4, 498.02 points) inches up to ninth place and Panther Fan (3-3, 516.26 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Encinitas Surf
- The 23.40 points scored by Vincent Jackson ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week and fourth for any player on Encinitas Surf this season.
- Made a good move in sitting Ray Rice this week. He brought in 4.90 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- Picked up the Tennessee Titans Defense, which scored 13.00 points, beating their 6.91-point projection by 88.2%.
- Reggie Bush had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.50 points.
- With 14.10 points, Alfred Morris ranked ninth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Panther Fan
- All nine players in the starting lineup scored less than their projected points.
- Panther Fan picked up Garrett Graham, who then fell short of his 6.95-point projection by scoring 2.50 points.
- DeMarco Murray has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 11.00 points against a projected 14.69 this week.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Encinitas Surf and were outscored 35.00 - 9.40.
- With 14.10 points, Peyton Manning had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 60.5% of his 23.30 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Encinitas Surf played Panther Fan every week, they would be 2-4 this season.
- Besides Panther Fan, Encinitas Surf would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Panther Fan, Encinitas Surf would be 3-2.
- If Encinitas Surf had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-36.
- Panther Fan would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Encinitas Surf would have lost to Panther Fan 100.16 - 77.66.
- If they played the same schedule as Encinitas Surf, Panther Fan would be 2-3.
- Panther Fan would be 22-32 if they played every team every week.
- Panther Fan was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 50.00 points.
- The 56.66-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Encinitas Surf and sixth-largest in the league this season.
- With 106.66 points, Encinitas Surf had their highest score so far this season.
- With the win, Encinitas Surf snapped their four-game losing streak.
- The 33.60 points by the RBs on Encinitas Surf was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Two of the starters for Encinitas Surf scored higher than the leading scorer for Panther Fan.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for Panther Fan.
- With the big win, Encinitas Surf improves to 1-2 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Encinitas Surf
- Panther Fan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.