Powered by Automated Insights Legend Time Gets Late Win Against NY Giants III, Notches Third in a Row
- Legend Time
- NY Giants III
Legend Time earned their third consecutive win when they defeated NY Giants III 80.98 - 68.70 in a Monday night comeback. They got help from the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which led the team with 26.00 points and Arian Foster who got 19.80. The streak, which has provided big momentum for Legend Time, has allowed them to move up from 10th place in Week 4 to seventh place now. On top of the loss, NY Giants III got zero points from Cecil Shorts III. NY Giants III falls to fifth place with a 3-3 record. Legend Time has recently knocked over Panther Fan (109.42 - 98.78) and Encinitas Surf (94.24 - 77.66).
Smooth Moves by Legend Time
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- The 19.80 points scored by Arian Foster was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Legend Time was still able to win.
- Legend Time won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
- Had the team's highest starter/bench scoring ratio of the season, starting 80.98 points versus 30.76 points from players left on the bench.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by NY Giants III
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 23.00 points scored by Stevan Ridley on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 200.2%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- NY Giants III had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- NY Giants III got outscored 26.00 - 7.00 by Legend Time at the DEF position.
- The RBs for NY Giants III got outscored 28.10 - 10.40 by the RBs for Legend Time.
- Torrey Smith had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 1.20 points and recorded only 10.4% of his 11.55-point projection.
- If Legend Time played NY Giants III every week, they would be 1-5 this season.
- Besides NY Giants III, Legend Time would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as NY Giants III, Legend Time would be 0-5.
- If Legend Time had played every team in the league each week, they would be 14-40.
- NY Giants III would have lost to seven other teams besides Legend Time this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Legend Time would have lost to NY Giants III 110.06 - 94.24.
- NY Giants III would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as Legend Time.
- If they played every team every week, NY Giants III would be 34-20.
- Legend Time won by scoring 80.98 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- The 12.28-point win by Legend Time beat the 4.62-point spread.
- The 10.40 total points by the RBs on NY Giants III was their smallest RB output this season.
- The 28.10 points by the RBs on Legend Time was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- It was a season-low point total for NY Giants III.
- Two of the starters for Legend Time scored higher than the leading scorer for NY Giants III.
- NY Giants III falls to 2-1 in comeback games this season.
- Legend Time has now won three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Legend Time
- NY Giants III
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.