Powered by Automated Insights st4r Devastates money to Move into Second Place
st4r clobbered money 137.08 - 68.98 while also putting up the highest score this week. It was an epic beatdown, and the 68.10-point margin of victory is the highest in the league this season. money was led by Andy Dalton with 26.18 points and Phil Dawson who scored 13.00. To make matters worse, money had a starter score zero points (Jimmy Graham). st4r (4-2, 651.94 points) climbs into second place while money (1-5, 507.50 points) sinks into last place.
Smooth Moves by st4r
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the ninth-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 24.80 points.
- st4r saw their third-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Vernon Davis scoring 30.00 points. The score was also high enough to rank second in the league.
- Took Colin Kaepernick out of the starting lineup, who scored 16.88 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Sat Anquan Boldin, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 2.80.
- Brandon Marshall ranked second in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 20.70 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by money
- money had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Doug Martin has now failed to reach his projection for five straight games. This week he scored 9.10 points versus a projected 15.15.
- DeAndre Hopkins has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 2.70 points against a projected 6.80 this week.
- Bilal Powell scored 5.00 points against a projected 8.64 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from st4r and were outscored 36.70 - 10.70.
- If st4r played money every week, they would be 4-2 this season.
- st4r would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, st4r would have defeated money 95.22 - 89.18.
- If they played the same schedule as money, st4r would be 3-2.
- st4r would be 35-19 if they played every team every week.
- Besides st4r, money would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as st4r, money would be 3-2.
- money would be 18-36 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory of 68.10 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
- st4r scored 137.08 points, the highest in the league this week and fourth-highest in the league this season.
- This was the first time this season that money lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- money had 68.98 points, their season-low.
- The WRs on money collectively had their worst week of the season with only 10.70 points.
- With the win, st4r remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 2-0.
- money is in last place in the league for the second week this season.
- Andy Dalton played well in the loss, ranking sixth in the league in scoring with the highest output of any player on money this season, putting up 26.18 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.